'My girls'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Sarah groaned as she placed her Walkie talkie back down on the table beside her before walking out of the kitchen and off to her room. The girl had been trying to contact Dustin all morning but to no avail.

Rah placed her hands over her face as she entered her bedroom, expecting Mike to be with Eleven but was surprised to see a sour faced sister by herself instead.

"Where's Michael?" The girl asked.

The brunette mumbled an inaudible response before flopping backwards onto her bed. Sarah raised an eyebrow at the girl from across the room, where she began to brush her hair.

"So he's being a dick?" She continued, pulling the brush through the ends of her hair.

Eleven merely nodded before standing up and walking over to the blonde.

"We need to visit Max."

Sarah stopped brushing and turned towards her sister.

"Im definitely not opposed to it but why?" She questioned.

"She understands boys." Eleven told her. Rah stood in front of her sister with her mouth wide open, eyes following her as she moved around the room.

"What does that even mean?" She asked defensively. El shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed the blonde by the arm, pulling her out of their room.

-

Sarah smiled admirably as she watched her girlfriend skate. Her and El were walking towards Max on Old Cherry Road after her sister insisted 'She needed to talk about boys.'

Whatever that meant.

'Woah there, Red,' Rah cautioned as she grabbed Max's waist, holding her up before she fell to the floor.

The redhead quickly turned around startled before melting into the touch. Max opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted before she could.

"Hi," El greeted defiantly.

"Hi?" Max asked, sending a questioning look to her girlfriend who just shrugged in response.

"Can we talk?" The brunette asked.

The girls were now stood in Max's room, Sarah and El sat on the girls bed while Max paced in front of them.

"And then he said - he missed me and then he just hung up.' Eleven explained.

"He's a piece of shit," the red head told her.

"Agreed." Rah input.

"What?"

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today," Max continued, "and his nana obviously isn't sick. I guarantee you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now." El looked up from the floor unsurely.

"But friends don't lie." She insisted.

"Yeah, well, boyfriend lie. All the time." Rah explained, "that's why we have girlfriends." She smiled.

"You're going to stop calling him. You're going to ignore his calls. As far as you're concerned, he doesn't exist." Max pressed.

"Doesn't exist?" El repeated.

"He treated you like shit, El," Rah rejoined. "So now you get to treat him like shit. Give him a taste of his own medicine." El  continued to nod along to what the girls were saying.

"Give him the medicine."

"Mm-hmm." Hummed Rah.

"And if he doesn't fix this, if he doesn't explain himself." Max pressed, " dump his ass."

Sarah leaned back onto her elbows, nodding approvingly at her girls.

"Come on." Max encouraged, grabbing each girls arm.

"Where are we going?" El asked.

"To have some fun," she answered the girl.

"There's more to life then stupid boys, y'know?" Said Rah grabbing their hands.