'Are you crazy?'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The water fell between her fingers as she played with the tap absentmindedly, moving her fingertips around under the sink allowing it to drip down to her wrist.

"Are you alright Rah?" She heard from Beside her. Sarah turned her head to find her new friend looking over her face worryingly. "You look really out of it."

"Oh yeah," she smiled, "I'm perfectly fine, just distracted," she admitted.

"Distracted? Did you need to talk about it?" Anna offered.

"No I'm okay. Promise." Sarah confided. "So what's going on? What are they doing in there?"

"Well El was going through a magazine and Max called that 'Karate Kid' 'totally hot' but really, I don't see it." The long haired girl laughed.

"Max called him hot?!" Rah gasped.  Anna nodded.

"Yep. Why, you jealous? You want Ralph Macchio to yourself?" The girl teased playfully.

Anna didn't know about her and Max.

"Anyways," she continued, " now they're in there spying on her boyfriend, whatever that means."

Sarah raised her eyebrows at the girl before walking past her and pushing open the bedroom door.

"Are you guys crazy?" The girl whisper-shouted. "You're actually insane if you think this is okay." Sarah warned, trying to discreetly motion to Anna.

"Max said it's okay," El told her.

"Well Maxine is wrong," the blonde concluded. Max stood up defensively and walked towards Sarah.

"Um, I can go if you guys want me to." Anna offered nervously.

"No, don't worry. Stay here." Rah insisted. "I'm just gonna talk to Max out here quickly."

The two girls left the bedroom, Sarah leading the redhead into the kitchen to talk.

"Max, come on. You know you can't do this in-front of her."

"Well we can't just leave her out either, and El insisted she wanted to do this. What's the worst that could happen?" Max argued.

"What's the worst that could happen?" Sarah scoffed, "I don't know, she could freak out and run off to tell everyone she knows that there is a a psycho travelling places through her mind, did you think about that?" She stressed.

"She wouldn't do that." Denied Max.

"I'm just trying keep us safe. All of us, including Anna. We've known her for a day and you want to drag her into our little demon circle we have?" Sarah responded.

"It's over." Max persisted.

"It's not Max, I can feel it."

-

The four girls sat around a home-made spin the bottle board on El's bed.

"Ready?"

"Ready." Eleven confirmed.

"Holy shit, this is totally awesome." Anna exclaimed, Sarah sending her a strained smile.

The brunette picked up the old coke bottle before spinning it along the board, the top landing on Mr Wheeler.

"Ugh. Boring." Max laughed. "Yeah boring."

"Spin again!" Anna insisted.

"Against the rules?" El asked, looking around confused.

"We make our own rules."

The girls giggled as Eleven picked up the bottle again and spun it for the second time.

Billy.

Sarah grimaced as she looked over at Max.

"Okay, look, I should just warn you, if he's with a girl or doing something gross just get out of there right away before you're scarred for life." Max warned.

"Max-"

"No, I'm just saying, I'm serious. He's really gross." She continued.

"Don't act grossed out now Red." Rah smirked.

"Max!" El repeated.

"Okay, shutting up now." Max stopped while Anna laughed at the three of them. 

The girls sat silently as El was in the void explaining what she saw.

Suddenly, she ripped off her blindfold in shock, shaking as she leaned out to her sister for help.

"Shh, it's okay," Rah consoled her, "you're safe."