'We have to leave her here'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Sarah sat awkwardly on the other side of the room trying her best to avoid her sisters gaze. She had no idea what happened in the void and she was too upset to even think about it.

'He said he was building something. That it was all for me.' Eleven told their friends, informing them about what had just happened.

'Building something.. is he talking about the flayed?' Max asked.

'He must be,' Nancy answered her.

'So he's building an army, just like we thought,' continued Lucas.

'Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread ,' started Mike.

'He's building it to stop Eleven.' Will finished for him.

'Well, what about Rah then?' Asked Beau, 'she's got some magic voodoo shit too, doesn't she?'

Everyone turned towards said girl, who was leaning up against a wall, brushing her fingers up and down her legs in an attempt to calm herself down.

'Did Billy say anything to you Sarah?' Asked Anna, cautiously walking over to the girl.

'No' the blonde replied monotonously.

'He also said, that he was gonna kill all of you.' Eleven told them.

The atmosphere in the room changed and everyone looked a bit shocked, which if she wasn't in such a state, would have made Sarah laugh.

'Yeah, well, that's nice.' The redhead insisted.

A loud screech in the distance caused everyone to become aware of the danger they were in. Slowly, Nancy got up and walked over to the window.

'Do you guys hear that?' She whispered.

'It's just the fireworks.' Jonathan told her skeptically.

'Billy.. when he told you this, it was here, in this room?'' Nancy asked, both girls nodding in response.

Everyone looked around, panic slowly sinking in. Sarah watched with wide eyes as Will put his hand to the back of his neck.

'He knows we're here.' They both said in unison.

-

The group made their way out the door, Jonathan taking the lead. The trees rustled as what Sarah assumed was the mind flayer appeared over the hill.

'There's no way..' she mumbled as they watched the huge monster knock over the trees.

'Everyone get inside, now.' Asserted Nancy before she ran off to the shed to grab weapons.

Inside the cabin, the group worked hard to cover all the windows and entrances before standing in the centre of the room, awaiting the creature to come.

Rah put her hand out, grabbing onto Max's from beside her, squeezing it tight as an act of reassurance. The lights began to flicker and dishes from the sink were shaking before smashing on the ground.

Suddenly a large fleshy looking claw tore through the wall and straight at Eleven before Jonathan hit it with an axe, making it throw him against a wall in retaliation.

Sarah tried her best to pull back the sharp talon filled hand, whilst Nancy shot at it before another one came flying down.

The blonde smiled tightly at her sister as she watched her grab the arm and pull it away from a trapped Nancy and breaking off the hand.

'This is so fucke-' Rah started before grabbing onto another arm that was heading towards Eleven.

Both girls breathed deeply as they each held onto claws before detaching them from the body. For a moment it was quiet before suddenly Eleven was whisked up into the air by her leg putting everyone into action.

The group yelled as they tried their best to help their friend down.

'Nancy, shoot it!' Jonathan was yelling, while Mike was telling everyone to keep pulling.

'Come on! Lucas!' Max encouraged as he grabbed the axe and began to repeatedly hit the mind flayers fleshy arm until it ripped apart.

El sobbed on the floor as everyone watched Mike pull the discarded piece of claw off of the girls leg making her cry out in pain.

'Guys where's Sarah?' Anna frantically asked them.

As they looked over at the girl she was stood pin straight, staring up at the mind flayer, eyes gone completely dark.

'Rah!' Lucas yelled, 'what are you doing?'

Before anyone could do anything an arm came coursing down, gripping onto the girls face.

Max let out a hysterical scream as she watched what was happening in front of her.

Immediately, El pushed herself up and threw her hands forward, ripping the talon from her sisters face. Before ripping the mind flayer apart.

Everyone was trying to catch their breath as Max ran toward her ex-girlfriend who was passed out on the floor. The redhead held a hand up to Sarah's neck breathing out a sigh of relief when she felt a pulse.

'We've got to go' Nancy encouraged everyone, 'in the car!'

Max tried to wrap the blondes arm around her neck and drag her out with the group until Jonathan stopped her.

'We have to leave her here,' he told her.

'Are you crazy?' Max yelled, 'we're not leaving her here!'

'Look at her,' Jonathan pointed to the dark veins running down her body, 'she's flayed!'

Max sobbed before kissing the girls head and getting up to follow everyone else to the car.

-