'Found this girl in the dressing room'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The sound of laughing, moving bodies and vehicles hit Sarah's ears all at once causing her to get a headache as she hopped off the bus.

The sun blazed down on them as they stared up at the mall in front of them. Rah ignored the girls talking next to her as she made her way out of the sun before she fell over.

The girls caught up to her before they made their way inside.

Max grabbed both girls hands and took off across the food court leading them towards the 'gap.'

Sarah smiled as she watched her sister eagerly look around at everything.

"Do you like that?" Max asked, watching as she stared up at a display.

"How do I know what I like?" El muttered.

The redhead looked playfully over at Rah.

"I would have thought you'd have taught her better."
She accused before looking back over at El. "You Just try things on. Until you find something that feels like you."

"We should go try something on in the fitting rooms." Sarah said smirking at her girlfriend.

The redhead blushed before helping El grab out clothes.

The two girls were stood outside Elevens fitting room waiting for her to come out when Rah grabbed a tank top off of a nearby rack.

"I think I need to try this on, what do you reckon?" She asked, feigning innocence.

Max laughed before pushing Sarah back into the fitting room next to Els. Rah moved her hands up to the girls neck and leaned on the door to open it but was startled by a girl already in the fitting room.

"Oh my god." Max said horrified, quickly trying to close the door but it was quickly kicked open again by the blonde.

"Are you okay?" She asked the girl upon seeing her distraught face.

"Oh yeah," the girl sniffed, " I'm okay." She insisted. But the girl was ignored as Sarah walked in anyways and leaned on the wall across from where she was stood crying.

"I'm not leaving until you feel better, so" Rah told her, dragging out the 'o,' and gazed at the ceiling.

The long haired girl in the dressing room looked around at the girls as El and Max had joined them. The girl sighed before talking.

"It's my dad, he's an asshole.' She admitted.

"Oh." The girls voiced altogether unsure of what to say next.

The girl nodded awkwardly, motioning her hand towards them.

"So, names?"

"Oh! I'm Rah, this is Max and this is my sister El." Sarah introduced them. "You?"

"I'm Anna."

"Cool. Now Anna," Max started, gently grabbing the girls arm, leading her out of the stall. "How would you like to spend the day with us, instead of your asshole dad?" She suggested.

Anna looked around at the girls who each smiled at her kindly before nodding her head in agreement.

"Perfect!" Rah exclaimed, " we're gonna have such a fun day. We brought El here because her boyfriend was being a dick."

The long haired girl laughed quietly, following the girls along.

-

"Yo Steve," Rah greeted as the girls entered the ice cream shop.

The boy in question rolled his eyes amusingly at the girl, doing a double take at who she was with.

"I didn't know you had more friends." He joked.

"Yeah, me neither but we picked her up in a dressing room and now we're besties." Sarah explained to him.

Steve nodded unsurely before taking their orders. Rah watched as El carefully studied the girl behind them. She couldn't blame her, the girl was hot.

"Here you guys go" said Steve, handing the girls their ice creams. " wait a minute, are you even supposed to be here?" He asked Eleven.

The four girls ran off giggling to each other as they exited the Mall to catch their bus.

"Wanna trade?" Max asked her girlfriend, holding out her ice cream.

Both girls went to try the others before something caught Maxs eye.

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me."

The four girls looked over to the bike rack where they found Beau, Lucas, Will and of course Michael Wheeler.

"Isn't this a nice surprise?" Max asked sarcastically as she made her way towards them.

"What are you doing here?" Mike asked, stopping in place and dropping his bike to the ground.

"Shopping." The brunette answered.

"This is her new style, what do you think?" Max continued.

"What's wrong with you? You know she's not allowed to be here." Mike exclaimed before turning to Sarah. " and you Rah, are you joking. You shouldn't even be here!"

Sarah opened her mouth to say something possibly rude but was beaten to it.

"And who the hell is this?" Mike demanded pointing at Anna.

"Don't yell at her." El defended.

"I know who that is," Beau spoke up to the group. "that's Anna Holloway."

Rah raised a questioning brow at the two.

"How do you guys know each other?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Long story." The girl replied.

"Anyways!" Mike emphasised, "why are you here?"

"What is she your pet?"

"Yeah, am I your pet?" El copied Max.

"What no?!" Mike got defensive.

Sarah zoned out again as she felt the suns heat blaring down on her, burning her skin.

"I dump your ass," Rah heard El say as she focused back in on the conversation.

The blonde turned towards her friends, mouth wide open as she laughed exasperatedly.

The four girls sat on the bus, Max and Sarah on one side while Anna and El sat on the other laughing to themselves.