'Not as big as my-'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The group sat in a large circle in the food court as everybody discovered what they had seen or done.

'The mind flayer,' Mike started, 'It built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world.'

'And it almost did,' finished Nancy, 'that was just a tiny piece of it.'

'So why does the mind flayer want El and not Rah?' Joyce asked.

'bit homophobic if you ask me,' muttered Sarah causing her and Max to giggle to themselves.

'Well we don't know that, he tried to have her instead of destroying her actually.' Mike explained.

'Everyone does,' said the blonde girl smugly.

'I think that bullet hole is making you delusional,' sassed Max making the girls laugh again.

'How big is this thing?' Hopper asked ignoring his daughter.

'Not as big as my-' the girl started, but shut her mouth when she saw the looks she was given.

'It's big, thirty feet at least.' answered Lucas. 'It sorta destroyed your cabin, sorry'

'Okay, so just to be clear, this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El, it's some kind of gigantic.. weapon?'

'yes.'

'but instead of like screws and metal, The Mind Flayer made its weapon.. with melted people.'

'Exactly.'

'That's cute,' Stevie muttered, just loud enough that Max and Sarah could hear.

'Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?' asked Joyce.

'The girls beat the shit out of it, but yeah, it's still alive.' Max said from beside Rah.

Sarah started to zone out, wincing from the new coming pain from her abdomen until a man in a white singlet came over whipping papers around like a mad man.

Everyone stood around Murray as he explained what he knew before Erica interrupted him, making Sarah chuckle.

-

'He's gonna die, they're gonna die.' Erica said as she walked over towards Dustin.

'Yep, most likely,' the curly haired boy agreed.

'Thanks Dustin, confirming my fathers death. optimistic.' Sarah half-joked.

'You guys survived,' said Lucas.

'Barely,' Dustin corrected him, 'we could've really used you guys down there.'

'Could've used you up here, too,' Mike told him.

'Yeah, man. we missed you, dude.'

'Yeah. big time.' Will confirmed.

'We really did miss you Dust-bin,' joked Sarah as her and the boys hugged, 'look at us all back together.'

'I missed you guys, too,' Dustin smiled.

'Please don't cry nerds,' Erica interrupted the moment.

'Erica,' Lucas groaned at his sister.

'Say my name one more time, see what happens.' Sarah widened her eyes at the siblings before looking at her dad.

'Can I come with you?' she asked him, as Max scoffed and they boys looked at her like she was stupid.

'Dustin literally just said they were all gonna die if they went down there, do you want to die?' Mike asked dumbfoundedly.

'Well its already happening,' the girl joked as she pointed at her abdomen.

'Sarah..' Max sighed.

'anyways,' Sarah said loudly, 'Can I?'

'um, no,' Hopper said before walking before she could say anything else.

'Damn,' she muttered.

-

The blonde girl watched Eleven talk to her father before she walked over to join them, bringing them both into a hug.

'I love you,' she told her dad, kissing him on the head before helping her sister stand up and going towards Nancy's car.

'He'll be fine,' Max comforted her when Sarah rested her head on her shoulder as they waited to leave.

Nancy turned the key to the car on but nothing happened, everyone looked at each other confused as she tried again.

'pop the hood,' Jonathan instructed.

'oh my god,' the blonde girl breathed as she saw Billy's car. Rah held onto Max's hand as an act of comfort.

'Back in the mall!' The eldest girl yelled, opening the door for the teens to jump out.

-