'Will.. help me'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The party minus Rah held on for their lives as Nancy sped to the store, recklessly swinging the car around as she pulled up.

Everyone poured out of the vehicle and made their way towards the door, watching as the oldest girl through a large rock through the glass pane before moving off to find the first aid isle.

'Okay, get her down,' Nancy instructed, pointing to Eleven.

'Lemme See,' She sighed.

'Oh shit,' swore Max.

The group recoiled in disgust as El groaned at the pain.

The older girl started to work away at the brunettes leg before she was stopped.

'What- what, hey, what are you doing?' The red head asked.

'I'm cleaning the wound,' answered the girl, continuing with her work.

'No,' Max told her, ' first we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage.'

Everyone looked over at her with confused gazes before she sighed.

'I skateboard, trust me.' She stated.

As the group took care of El, back at the cabin, Sarah started gaining back consciousness. Only it wasn't really her, just a dark void in her body. The girl didn't feel the pain of what had just happened, only the urge to stop her sister.

As soon as she stood up, the blonde made her way straight out the door and immediately towards the store.

Sarah smirked as she spotted the Wheeler car in the car park, cracking her neck and knuckles before stepping through the already smashed door.

The girl went unnoticed by everyone as she entered, since they were all busy wondering around the shop.

Slowly but surely, Sarah walked down the hall until she found the aisle in which El and Mike were seated in. A grin formed on her face as she strode towards them.

'Eleven. Michael.' She greeted, the dark glint still in her eyes.

The two teens had no time to do anything before the girl had grabbed a bottle off of the shelf and smashed it on top of the boys head.

'What was that?' Jonathan asked, Nancy and Max standing next to him.

Eleven reached out, attempting to throw her away but unfortunately her abilities had stopped walking. Sarah laughed, an unusual laugh for her before walking forwards despite the girls desperate pleas, grabbing onto her and easily pulling her away.

The brunette writhed along the floor trying to get away from her sister, while the blonde girl made no effort of letting go.

'Sarah!' Max shouted, gaining the girls attention but still keeping a good grip on Eleven.

The blonde girl turned around to see her ex-girlfriend, face shocked as she slowly walked towards her.

Max watched as a tear fell from the girls eye, her pupils quickly changing between blue and black.

In her moment of weakness, Lucas took the opportunity to rip Eleven out of Sarah's hand as Jonathan grabbed onto them, quickly wrapping some form of rope he had found around her wrists.

Rah snapped her head back around to see the rest of her friends standing behind the older boy, fear and worry etched on their faces.

The girl looked down at the rope and back up at Jonathan before slowly parting her arms, the sound of rope ripping filling out the empty store.

The material fell to the ground at the girls ankles as it completely fell apart.

'Oh shit' muttered Beau before grabbing Anna's hand and taking off.

Sarah laughed manically, as she stalked toward the oldest Byers boy, leaning down and grabbing a pocket knife out of her sock.

'That was a bad idea,' She told him.

The party's jaws dropped as they watched, Will turning away and leaning on Mikes shoulder out of fear.

'Rah, no!' Nancy tried to yell at her but ultimately doing nothing.

'Max, do something!' The older girl told the red head.

'What am I supposed to do? Nothing will work.' She replied.

The blonde girl jumped forward, knocking Jonathan to the ground, as her arm holding the knife lifted up waiting to come back down into him.

The cocking of a gun made the girl look up to see Nancy holding one to her.

A spike of fear shot through the blonde girl but the feeling of manipulation quickly came back and she looked back down at Jonathan, about to stab the knife into him before a deafening ring of gunfire was sounded and Sarah healed over as she cried out, pressing her palm to her abdomen.

'Oh my god, Rah' choked Will as he ran over to the girl, despite her being flayed.

Sarah put a spare hand on the boys shoulder as she looked up at him.

'Will.. help me' she sobbed.

'Please.'

-