'Take me on a date first'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

'The movies?'

'Dustin's so freaked out about the gate, he decides to go watch a movie?' Lucas questioned as he pushed a trolley full of fireworks along side Max who pushed a trolley full of Sarah.

'You're positive he said 'gate' and not 'great'?' Anna asked Eleven.

'Yeah like this movie I'm watching is so great?' Will added.

'It sounded like gate' The brunette reminded them.

'Which would explain how the mind flayers still alive' Mike theorised.

At the mention of the mind flayer, Max looked solemnly down at the girl currently in her trolley.

'Yeah, we just have to shut it again, then the monster dies,' Nancy continues their conversation.

'If not we always have Lucas' fireworks,' Beau joked,
patting his friend on the back.

'Keep mocking my plan, Beau.'

'Alright, I will.'

-
'Where are we going?' the blonde girl whispered to Max as she began to open her eyes. 

'Oh my god, Rah!' The redhead practically screamed, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around the girl, careful to not hurt her more.

'Woah, at least take me on a date first,' Sarah chuckled.

'You're an idiot.' Max told her, 'you nearly died on me and now you act like nothing happened?!'

'Guys she's awake' Max turned to everyone else in the car since they were in the boot.

'Oh thank god,' Will breathed out.

'There's no way I didn't die after being all dramatic like that,' Sarah laughed, 'how embarrassing.'

'There's still a chance with all that bleeding.' Mike told her with a raised eyebrow.

'Dude,' Beau reprimanded, shaking his head.

-

The party watched in anticipation and anxiousness as what they assumed were guards walked towards the shadows under a food stand, guns held high.

'Now El.' Mike instructed, signalling for the girl to do something.

'I'm sure she didn't need you to tell her,' Anna defended her friend earning a glare from the boy.

Suddenly the display car was hurled across the food court, knocking the Russians off of their feet and squashing them.

Slowly, Steve, Robin, Dustin, Erica and another unknown girl rised from behind the counter.

-

'Lucas?' Erica exclaimed.

'What are you doing here?' He asked in return.

'Ask them it's there fault', she accused pointing to Steve and Dustin.

'Yeah true, totally true. Absolutely our fault' the older boy owned up.

'I don't understand what happened to that car,' The short haired girl asked.

'El has superpowers' Dustin replied.

'I'm sorry?'

'Superpowers, she threw it with her mind, come one catch up..'

That's El?' Erica exclaimed.

'So does Sarah!'

'Where is Sarah?' Asked Steve

'I'm here,' the girl raised her hand.

'she got shot,' Lucas told him as if it was the most normal thing ever.

'What?!' Shouted the boy.

'Whys everyone getting shot?'

'I'm sorry who are you guys?' Nancy asked.

'Oh I'm Robin and that's-' the girl started.

'That's the bad Russian El told us about!' Shouted Mike.

'Excuse me?' Mystery girl asked in fake offence.

'Anyways, Robin helped figure out the secret code , which is how we found out about the Russians and how we found Stevie locked in a room after nearly being shot, but then she was actually shot but she says she's fine now. '

'Stevie was shot!?' Dustin turned to the girl.

'I was shot too!' Sarah giggled, clinging onto Max.

'Wait what Russians?' Jonathan asked.

'The Russians!'

'Like Stevie? Bad Russians?' Mike asked again.

'Let it go, man', the older girl rolled her eyes.

'Those were Russians?' Max asked.

'Some of them,' confirmed Erica.

'What are you talking about?' Lucas asked his sister aggravatingly.

'Didn't you hear our code red?' Dustin asked.

'Yeah and I couldn't understand half of what you were saying.' Mike informed him.

'God damn low battery,' the curly haired boy cursed.

'How many times do I have to remind you about the low batteries?' A frustrated steve asked.

'Well everything worked out, didn't it?'

'Seriously Dustin, no it didn't, look Ive been shot, I'm basically dying.' Stevie joked.

'You said you were fine!' Dustin told her.

'I am dying,' Sarah tried to be funny.

'Uh guys, I think this friend is actually dying right now.' Stevie warned everyone as she watched El hit the floor.

'Oh no, Ellie' Sarah cried.

'My leg,' El groaned.

Jonathan lifted up the girls pants to find that her leg had become completely inflamed and infected in a short span of time.

'El!' Mike yelled.

Sarah crouched down, careful to not hurt herself too bad and held onto her sisters hand whilst she leant into Maxs neck.

-