'Whos there?'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

After discussing how the mind flayer was connected to everything. The Hive mind. The group had decided, they needed to kill it.

Sarah worked alongside her Dad as they threw everything out of the shed.

"When did you get so strong all of a sudden?" Hopper had asked her.

"Oh, I don't know. One day I just woke up and could lift stuff," she answered.

The man just looked at the girl before shrugging and continuing with what he was doing.

"I also saw you in those tunnels, which was a bit weird." The girl admitted.

Hopper finally stopped hurling stuff to the ground and walked over to his daughter.

"Why did you never tell me this was happening?" the man speculated.

Rah shrugged her shoulders.

"Because you were always busy with El, I didn't want to interrupt."

Hopper sighed before wrapping his arms around his daughter.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" he told her.

The girl nodded, moving forward to pick a box of junk.

"Thanks for asking Max to check on me in the bathroom," she smirked, "real big help there."

Hopper gave a questioning stare down to his daughter.

"I didn't ask her to check on you?"

Sarah furrowed her eyebrows, letting a small 'oh' out before quietly picking something up and continuing as if she had never said anything.

-

The girl was inside, sitting on the couch watching Steve with raised eyebrows as he practiced swinging his bat back and forth, while Will was being interrogated.

"You suck." The girl told him, "my turn." she announced going to grab the bat out of the boy's hand.

"Uh, no it's not," he said, moving it away from her reach.

Rah gaped at him.

"Why not?" she whined.

"Because you're hurt, and," he said, dragging out the word. "I said so."

The girl stuck out her tongue before going to sit down next to Max and Lucas.

"If he finds out where we are, will he send those dogs after us?" she heard Max ask.

"Probably," Sarah answered as she walked over, receiving a glare from the boy.

"But I'll save us," she reassured them.

-

The chief barged through the door, grabbing a pen and paper.

"What happened?" Dustin asked as everyone moved to the table.

"I think he's talking, just not with words," he explained, writing on his paper.

"Hey, what is that?" questioned Steve.

"Seriously?" Rah deadpanned as everyone else answered, "Morse code."

"H-E-R-E." the girl read out.

"Will's still in there. He's talking to us." The man reassured everyone.

The plan was set, they were going to get the words they needed out of Will.

"Dash. dot. Dash. dot," Dustin spoke as they listened to the walkie-talkie.

"C," Sarah answered right away, she knew Morse code.

They continued until they had formed a word.

'Close Gate.'

The sound of the phone rang out through the house, in a panic Rah reached down and grabbed Max's hand.

"Do you think he heard that?" The redhead asked after Nancy had ripped the phone off of the wall.

"It's just a phone, it could be anywhere. Right?" tried Steve.

Obviously not.

-

The group was back inside, standing near the front of the house waiting for something to happen.

Everyone was silent until the sound of a snort was heard.

"Sorry," Sarah apologized, "This is just ridiculous."

Before anyone could respond or reprimand her for it being 'the wrong time' a deep growl was heard before a demo dog flew through the window shattering glass along the floor.

The blonde girl moved towards it, sticking out her foot to make sure it was dead.

"Sarah." her father warned.

"Relax it's dead."

The creaking of the door lock brought Sarah's focus back to what was happening.

Everyone watched in anticipation as the door slid open slowly, boots hitting the ground.

-