1x07

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

Amelia was doing her morning throw ups in the restroom. After she got finished she flushed the toilet and came out she headed towards the kitchen and got her something to eat.

" hey mom you okay." Davina asked who came in soon later." Yeah I'm fine what are you doing." Amelia asked looking at her.

" nothing really, how is Katherine and Marcel."she asked." Well it turns out she found out she is a traveler whatever that is and that she's slowly making progress with her daughter." Amelia said.

" well it sounds like everything's been good for them for the past two days." Davina said." Please for the past two days of them being gone so much stuff has happened and that was all yesterday." Amelia said and Davina giggle.

Amelia was about to grab a cup of water when she fell to the ground.

"MOM." Davina yell out running towards her. soon Stefan and Elijah came speeding in, they saw Amelia and they put her on the couch in the living room.

" what happened to her" Elijah demanded." I don't know we were just talking and all of a sudden she fell to the ground." Davina said.

" do you know a spell that can help her." Stefan asked." That's the thing I don't know what's wrong with her to actually help her." She said.

Soon Amelia's eyes shot open and she looked around to see the three looking at her.

" Amelia are you okay." Elijah asked her." Yeah I'm fine what happened." She asked." Davina said you fell to the ground do you know what's wrong with you." He asked.

" it's probably just the morning sickness it's normal for me to faint." Amelia said and they nodded." are you sure that was just it." Stefan asked and she nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya woke up to see that she was in the witches tomb she looked around to see that she was laying on a stone.

" hello Maya." She turned around to see that it was her father who was smiling at her." What is going on dad." She asked.

" it's done." A woman said and her father nodded." You can leave now." He said and she was gone." Dad what's going on." Maya asked and he smirked before pulling out a gun.

Maya tried to back away from him but it was no use he walked towards her smiling.

" everything is gonna be just fine Maya." He said before he shot her in the stomach and she screamed out in pain.

" why are you doing this to me." She winced looking at him." Don't worry sweetheart you were just leverage for the real deal." He said." W....What are you talking a...a...about." She asked.

" as long as that baby is growing inside of Amelia the coven would keep getting stronger and stronger. we need to put it out of its misery." He said."y.. you want to kill an innocent baby because you're afraid." She said.

" I never said I was afraid, but you should be once you're dead by the end of the day." He said before getting up and leaving." Dad dad DAD WAIT DAD." Maya screamed out but he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCREAMS

Amelia fell to the ground in the living room holding her stomach in pain. The others were holding her.