4x12

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" so you're telling me you don't know anyone by the name Amelia Anderson?" Stefan asked and the man nodded." he's lying. He may be a vampire, but I can tell when people lie." Katherine said as Marcel grabbed the man." where is Amelia?" Marcel asked." I'm telling you the truth. I don't know where she is, but I know what happened to her please." The man said, the three looked at each other before letting him go." speak." Elijah said.

" look my gang didn't took her but I think I know who did." The man said and they looked at him." who was it?" Stefan asked." an arch enemy of ours, the Russell's viper." The man said." how do we know you're not lying, you could be the one to have her and just want us to eliminate your enemy." Elijah asked." because we have a video tape of them taking your friends." the man said before going into a room and coming out with a tape. He put the tape in the TV and a image came on.

The three look at the screen, wanted to know what happened to Amelia. They saw Amelia tied up somewhere in New York. They saw Amelia and some guy having a conversation. The man tortured Amelia, giving her vervain before she got knocked out. they watched him drag her away somewhere before the screen went black.

" this was in 2022, and that man you saw, was the leader of the clan." The man said." what else do you know about your so-called enemy?" Marcel asked." only that they disappeared off the map in 2015 we don't know why." The man said." is there any secret hideout they will go to we need some answers to find her.." Elijah demanded." look as much as I want to help you I can't we don't know where they would be." The man said." but they're not human or they're not any supernatural that you may across." He said and they looked at him." what do you mean?" Katherine said." I'm sorry, but that's all I can tell you." he said before running away.

" great, let's go guys." Marcel said, and they left the building." I should have killed him when I had the chance.." Katherine said." Katherine we can't be making enemies everywhere we go just to find  Amelia, that will just make it worse." Stefan said.

" but the good thing is we know who has her, bad thing is we don't know where they are." Marcel said." I think the best option is to go to that scene where Amelia was kidnapped at. We know it's somewhere in New York. We just need to find it." Stefan said." then let's get busy." They said before heading back to the hotel to try and find every warehouse they could that was in the city.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope Mikaelson was enjoying her time in New Orleans. It felt so nice being a vampire, despite having to feed on blood every time. But hey, at least she had self control. Hope was sitting in the parking lot feeding on someone away from town. She stopped when she heard a noise behind her. She wiped the blood off her face before turning to them.

" I knew it was you." Hope said looking at her brother and the gang." stay away from my family or you're gonna have to go through me." Henrik said threatening her." please like you can stop me." Hope said." you wanna bet?" he said and his hybrid eyes glowed. Hope eyes widened. Last time she checked he was just a werewolf at the time. Since when did he had the time to become a vampire." you're looking a little scared." he said, smirking." you really think I'm scared of the spawn of Klaus Mikaelson." Hope said and chuckled.

" you should be, my boyfriend is going to kick your ass." Lizzie said." Good luck with that motus." Hope said before chanting. The gang all was thrown back and was hit to the ground.

" incendias." Lizzie chanted trying to burn hope but it backfired when she did this." Ex spiritum i taculum, en terrum incendium, phasmatos salver a distuma." Hope chanted and she made the fire spread, surrounding the gang.

" get her." Kaleb said before him and Mg speed to Hope. She knew she could take them with her speed, but she needed them to be convinced that she was just a witch." Ossox." Hope chanted snapping both of their necks at the same time.

Hope knew she couldn't keep up the act much longer so she had to find someone who was weak in the gang, and use it against them to make her escape. Hope looked at the brown headed girl and smirked.

" "Averte insiguinae, a tor a ver." Hope chanted, the girl fell down in pain, screaming as she was trying to get something out of her." JOSIE." The gang yelled out, running to her. Hope took the time to use her vampire speed before disappearing.

" it hurts." Josie said and she started crying feeling the pain increase." She used a spell to poison you we need to get it out of your system before you-" Lizzie stopped at herself." I can't breathe, guys I can't breathe.." She yelled out." the girl's gone." Mg said, everyone turn around to see that hope was indeed gone, but they didn't worry about her, all they were worried about was Josie and helping her

It was around nightfall when Hope decided to get out of town once and for all. Hope opened her phone when she realize she had a message from Marcel, telling her that Stefan, him, Katherine and Elijah were in New York trying to find Amelia.

That was the place she was going to go first. She was going to join them on their quest to find her mother and with her new abilities she can do just that. Hope didn't take the bus and ending up stealing someone else's car before heading out of the city.