3x15

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

Hope was standing next to her mother in tears, just three days ago her cousin windy passed away, she was murdered by Azazel

Hope was standing next to her mother in tears, just three days ago her cousin windy passed away, she was murdered by Azazel. The family right now was standing in the graveyard in front of windy's grave. They were having a small funeral for her.

" windy was an interesting person to get to know, sure we haven't known her that long, but I knew she would've been an amazing person." Davina said as some of them try to hold their tears." May her rest in peace." Davina said before putting flowers over her grave. Everyone slowly did the same before walking away.

When Amelia and Hope got home, Hope ran to her bedroom and shut the door. Amelia sighs sadly before heading into the living room. the door open and she saw that it was Elijah coming in. He sat down in a chair next to her.

" how are you doing?" He asked looking at her." I'm holding there, I'm just worried about Hope." Amelia said while looking upstairs." she's a tough one like her parents." He said and she slowly smiles." I told hope that this year she would meet her dad." Amelia said and Elijah looked at her." are you sure?" He asked." yes, I can't keep her or him in the dark. They deserve to know each other." She said and he smiles." and I will be there with you every step of the way." he said and she smiles.

Davina and Diego came into the house, walking up to them with a nervous expression on their faces.

" hey guys, what's wrong?" She asked looking at them." mom there is some news we got to tell you." Davina said looking at her." is it good or bad?" she asked looking at them." it all depends on your reaction." She said and gives her a stick, Amelia looked at it and her eyes go wide." you're pregnant." Amelia said looking at Davina, who nodded. Amelia smiled before getting up and hugging her daughter." I'm going to be a grandmother." Amelia said laughing, Elijah congratulated Diego.

" how far are you?" Amelia asked." I am a month pregnant." Davina said and Amelia smiled again tears falling from her eyes." I love you guys so much." Amelia said and they started talking about the baby. Meanwhile, with Hope who decided to take herself a nap. She started getting a dream, and found herself in the woods.

Hope walked down a small path, once she reached to the end, she saw a woman sitting in a chair, the woman Pat her hand down next to the other chair for Hope. Hope slowly walked up to the chair and sat in it.

" who are you?" Hope asked." my name is Glinda, young child." She said." why am I here?" Hope asked." because of your Azazel situation, you see I'm his older sister." Glinda said and hope's eyes widened." if you here, does it mean you're dead." Hope asked and Glinda nodded." I have been dead since the beginning of the first witches." Why did Azazel kill windy." Hope asked." years ago, witches found out what he did to me and the other first witches. When they found out he murdered us they cursed him. He died and the only way for him to come back to life was to sacrifice someone in his bloodline in exchange for him to live." Glinda said." Windy is a part of my coven, so that means." hope started." I am the first witch to ever exist in our coven. We are related to each other, I am your thousand times grandmother." Glinda said and chuckled." now it makes total sense now, that's why he was after my mom, me and my sister too. He was trying to sacrifice us until he found windy." hope said and Glinda nodded.

" the reason why my brother is like this is because he was jealous of me. He wanted to be the most powerful witch in the world, the first witch to ever existed that's why he killed me and the others. Glinda said." wait if you died, how are you supposedly my grandmother?" Hope asked." before I died, I had a child two years of age that my brother didn't know about, when I died I made sure he would never find her. He would never know that our coven was growing by the minute. 500 years later he found out that our coven was still alive because he never had any kids." She said and hope nods." I wish I can tell you more, but I will tell you next time, right now your family is in grieving." Glinda said, Hope told her to wait, but she was already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the family was all in their own world. They didn't notice that Azazel slowly took over the town. He smirked watching the family have their happiness. He wanted to see it before he could rip it away. He looked in his vision and saw Amelia and Elijah together.

" for a sad day, It sure became a happy one." Amelia said." it looks like Davina is all grown up now." He said and she nodded." it's going to feel weird being a grandmother because I am technically 43 years old but I'm also in an 18 year old body." She said and he chuckles. Things will be normal once the baby is here." he said, and she nodded." it feels nice to go on a walk. I haven't been on one in a while." she said." not even while you're away." he asked." nope me and Hope were trying to stay in hiding to stay away from people." Amelia said and he nods, they sat on a bench on the park." Amelia there's something I need to tell you." He asked and she looked at him." I know it's been almost 2 weeks since I divorced Charlotte. And you're probably going to think that I'm going to fast, but I feel like there's never gonna be the right time." he said as she stared at him, he looked her in the eye." Amelia Anderson would you do the honor in being my girlfriend." he said and her eyes widened, she smiled before nodding. The two lean in for a kiss." I would love to." She said smiling and he chuckles." I love you." He said looking at her." I love you to." She said.