2x02

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

A week later with Davina in Tulsa

" are you sure you don't know anything." Said Davina as she was talking to one of the witches in Tulsa." All right thank you very much." She said and went her own way.

Three days ago Davina travel to Tulsa to find any other witches that could help her resurrect Amelia but only the ones who are related to her or in the same coven as her can do that and it's just her and hope and Diego. and Davina was sure as hell not going to ask him for help no matter how desperate she was. She just needed to know the spell to do it but she wasn't strong enough to do it alone without a power source.

Davina walked into a bar called Valkyrie, she sat down and looked at the selections they had to offer. A woman came over and took her order.

" how may I help you." She asked Davina who was looking at the menu before turning to the woman." Uh yes can I get a cup of Sazerac please." She asked and the woman nodded before leaving. Davina looked at her phone to see she got a message from Katherine. She opened it to see a picture of hope and marcel playing together and she smiled. her drink had came and she took a sip of it as she was scrolling through her phone. She didn't notice that someone sat beside her but two chairs apart.

" Davina."

Davina froze when she heard that voice she turned around to see none other than Diego sitting next to her.

" what the hell are you doing here." She asked angrily." did you really think I would let you leave town and not make sure you're okay." He said." well I don't need it I survive 10 months on my own without you heck even my whole life so just go away." She said and turns back away from him but that only made him scoot a chair closer." you don't mean that Davina." He said." well I do." She said before paying for her drink and walking away. Diego followed after her.

" can you just leave me alone." She said turning to him." not until I know you can forgive me." He said." you're the reason my mom is dead you knew about the warning and yet you didn't tell my family on time so that they could get her out of there and because of that me and Hope are motherless." She said." I know and I thought about it every day how things could be differently but we can't change what happened in the past only our future." He said." well guess what we can also change things in the present and you didn't do that." She said before she used a spell and teleported away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" hey hope what are you doing." Said marcel as he was talking to a 10 month old hope, Who was playing with her toys on the ground in the living room." do you want me to get you more toys." He asked as hope squealed before our of nowhere the toys were literally thrown in the wall almost hitting Marcel in the process he moved his head out the way and looked at her who was laughing. The others came into the room to see what all the commotion was.

" what happened." Katherine asked." hope happened.... her witch powers are developing...first it was just glowing hands now she's literally using telekinesis." He said." what should we do." Stefan asked." we need to find a way for her powers to stay under control." Marcel said." But how." Katherine asked." We'll wait until Davina gets back maybe she'll know how to keep her magic in check." Marcel said and they nodded. meanwhile with a certain girl and original

" thank you Elijah that was one of the best nights I had in years." Charlotte said to him. earlier Elijah asked Charlotte out on a date and they just got back from it(didn't want to make details on their date)." i'm so glad you did." He said and she smiled." so how are things going with you so far after our last conversation." She asked.

" well Davina went out of town to find other witches and the rest of us are just holding it down here living our lives." He said." you can't blame her I mean how long did you say the two known each other almost 2 years now. can't blame her for wanting her mom back especially when there's a baby involved." She said." yeah." He said and looks at her.

" but I'm glad to see you holding on." She said." thank you." He said. Charlotte leaned in for a kiss as well as Elijah but before they could do anything he pulled back." I need to go." he said before speeding away. Charlotte watched him leave before heading in her house thinking about what just happened.

Elijah made it back to the house it was dark meaning everyone was probably asleep by now. he was about to head upstairs when the lights cut on and it was Katherine.

" so where were you." She asked walking up to him." nothing that concerns you." He said he was about to walk to his room when she got in the way." Move." He said." no not until you tell me what's going on first you're happy then you're moody what is it and don't tell me it's about that Charlotte girl." She said and Elijah grabbed her neck pending her to the wall." don't talk about her that way." He said as Katherine pushed him alittle." don't tell me you have a little crush on her Elijah. she's human you remember what happened the last time." She said as he looked at him.

" I think it's best not to push it Elijah you just lost Amelia few months ago and I think you're trying to get a rebound of her and I think it's not best involving a human into the supernatural world specially with the amount of enemies you have." Katherine said and he looked at him." I know what I'm doing." He said." I know but right now you need to think about us mostly hope you made a promise that you will always protect hope now that she's gone." She said before walking upstairs." Think about what I said." She said and she was gone, Elijah looked down thanking about all the times he had with Amelia he shook his head and his memory to replace with Charlotte, he smiles alittle before heading to bed.