1x08

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱-𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

Katherine and Marcel finally made it back into town After being away for four days

Katherine and Marcel finally made it back into town After being away for four days. The first thing they noticed was silence throughout the house and knew something was going on. They walked into the living room to see Stefan reading a book.

" Stefan what's going on where is everyone." Katherine asked and he looked up at them." Hey I see you guys finally made it back." He said getting up and walking towards them.

" Stefan what is going on what happened while we were gone." Marcel asked." Well Amelia and Davina are staying with their family." He said and their eyes widened.

" what do you mean they're staying with their family." Katherine asked." Well the starfall coven almost killed Amelia and her parents saved her and the baby in exchange if she would come live with them to protect the baby." He said." And what else." Marcel said.

" well the day you guys left was the day Davina was almost murdered by her grandparents." He said." WHAT...is she ok." Marcel asked." Yes she is perfectly fine Elijah saved her just in time." He said and they nodded.

" speaking of Elijah where is he." Katherine asked." I'm here." They turned to see Elijah now in the room." Welcome back." He said.

" it's good to be back." Marcel said as they all looked at each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia was in the living room going through all her families books, she saw all the names of the family from each generation and she saw her name she knew she was going to have to put Davina and her unborn child's name but she wasn't.

" I see you found the families book." Her mother said." What do you want Astra." Amelia said." No mom or whatever." She said." You lost that right to be my mother a long time ago." Amelia said.

" you know you're going to have to do the ceremony eventually Amelia." Astra said and Amelia looked at her." What are you talking about." She asked looking at her.

" you only did one step of the ritual to be a part of the coven you need to finish the rest." She said." I thought I did." Amelia said." Well you were but you got pregnant with Davina and ran away." She said.

" and it was for good reasons you tried to kill my baby and you actually succeeded in killing me." Amelia said." But I'm here now and we deserve to be a family." She said.

" I don't get you or the family what's with the switching, first you wanted me dead then you want to be alive, you wanted me dead again and now you want to protect me." Amelia said.

" you can say we're trying to sort out some things we were in the wrong sweetheart." Astra said." So what if I do this ritual what will happen to me then." Amelia asked.