2x04

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

Elijah, Marcel , Katherine and Stefan were standing in front of the mystery guy who appeared last night before passing out it's been a couple hours since he's been asleep

" do you guys know who he is." Marcel asked." no just that we know he was looking for stefan." Elijah said." do you know him Stefan." Katherine asked." no never seen him in my life." Stefan said as the guy started to move. The guy woke up and looked around to see them staring at him.

" you ok." Katherine asked." yeah I think so." The guy said." you said you were looking for stefan." Elijah said." yes yes I did have you seen him." The guy asked." I'm Stefan." He said and the guy looked at him." what's wrong." He asked." my name is Liam And I'm Maya's brother." He said and their eyes widened." you're lying she doesn't have any siblings so who are you." Stefan said slowly." well she does why do you think she left town she found out our dear daddy had another child and came to find me." Liam said standing up." now I need your help to go help her." He said." what's wrong with her." Stefan asked.

" all I know is that we were attacked in Kansas she told me to run and then she told me to come find you." Liam said." you guys were in Kansas." Stefan asked and he nodded." Now please can you help me."he asked." We'll help you." Stefan said." Stefan." Katherine said looking at him." we have to help her." He said." you mean help the girl who blamed you of being a murderer and wanted you to stay away from her and now here she is trying to crawl back to you." Katherine said.

" Katherine Whatever we had in the past we need to get over it she needs our help. Now are we going to just let maya rot somewhere." He said. I mean do we really want to set a bad example to hope to not help people in need. that's what Amelia would do." He said." Stefan right it's been a while since we've been in a fight." Elijah said but marcel interrupted him." and I would like to keep it that way." Marcel said." Then it's officially leave right away." Stefan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Davina, her dad George and Diego are all sitting in her hotel in silence.

" Davina can I talk to you.... in private." George asked as he looked at Diego." no you may not." Diego started." yes you can." She said and glared at Diego. Diego was about to argue when she looked at him again. He sighs angrily before leaving the room.

" so what is it that you wanted to talk to me about." She asked looking at him." about you i'm guessing.... your mother told you about how I left."he said." she said you didn't wanted me." Davina said." but I sent her a note hoping she would find it." He said." I know I read the note I'm not sure she did i made sure of it." She said and he looked at her." why would you not let her read it." He asked." well for starters she was pregnant and she was going through a lot of things I didn't want it to add to her stress." Davina said.

" she was pregnant." He asked." yeah with my sister hope." Davina said." and who is the father." He asked." sorry I can't give that information out, hope's dad is a dangerous man don't want any prying ears to know who he is." She said and he nodded." I wanted to be there for your mother and you for all my heart but her parents are very threatening and know how to make someone disappear." He said." well it's in the past now they're dead so is mom." She said sadly." but we're going to get her back." He said and she nods smiling." then we better get started if we want to bring her back in time." Davina said and he nodded and before you know that they got to work.

With the others who are now in Kansas, well the guys are, Katherine stayed behind with hope

" are you sure this is the house." Elijah asked." yeah I'm sure of it." Liam said as they looked at all the dead bodies and blood everywhere." oh my god what happened here." Marcel said looking at all the blood." Who did this who was after you guys." Stefan asked." Our dad's enemies." Liam said.

" that explains a lot." Stefan said." what was my dad like." He asked." well when I met him he was abusive to Maya so you know I had to protect her." Stefan said." yeah she told me how you killed him." Liam said and Stefan looked at him." I had no choice he was on the urge to kill Maya first he blamed Maya for his wife's death." Stefan said." hey I'm not blaming you for it, it was self-defense the only person I care about now is Maya and getting her back." He said and they heard a grunting noise.

they all ran inside to see Maya bleeding out...on the edge of death. Stefan speeded towards her pulling a sharp pole from her leg and she screamed out in pain. he gave her some of his blood and she started to heal but she passed out.

" we need to bring her back home now." Stefan said." you get a Headstart we'll clean this place up so no one gets suspicious about what happened here that will lead back to her." Elijah said and Stefan nodded. Liam left with Stefan and maya as Elijah and Marcel started to get to work burning the bodies and wiping the blood off to make it look as good as new, and before you know it they all headed back to Oklahoma City.