4x16

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

It's been three days since the family discovered that Amelia was really dead and have been since last year

It's been three days since the family discovered that Amelia was really dead and have been since last year. so far with everything that has happened, Hope had stayed in her room, refusing to come out of it. she was too heartbroken about the truth, and refuse to believe it. if only she convinced the family to find her mom sooner, she could've still been alive, but now she's dead.

" hope please come out." Davina called out behind the door." can you just please go away I want to be left alone." Hope said." I know you're hurting. We all are but we are worried about you." She said." just please go away." Hope said and Davina sighs before walking away.

Davina slowly walked downstairs, only to be met with a bunch of eyes staring at her.

" how is she?" Maya asked." she doesn't wanna come out the room." Davina said." I think maybe she needs to get closure." Marcel said." what do you have in mind?" Katherine asked.

" I was thinking about taking her down to memory lane. Since Amelia isn't here to tell her about all the things that have been, maybe we should." Marcel said.

" I don't know, taking her down to memory lane of mom would just hurt her more." Davina said." hope deserves to know where she come from. What her mom been through. She needs to know how brave and strong Amelia is." Marcel said.

" is there any way to preserve Amelia's memories." He asked and Davina nodded." I mean yeah I can do that." Davina said." great because I'm going to need them." He said before going upstairs.

When he went upstairs, he knocked on the door, wanting hope to answer it, but she just told him to go away so he broke her door handle, opening the door and she jumped up, looking at him.

" what the hell is wrong with you?" Hope said." I need you to get packing." He told her." for what?" She asked looking at him.." we are going on a road trip. We'll be leaving tonight." He said.

" well, I'm not going anywhere." Hope said." Hope I know you're hurting about your mom. But maybe taking a trip and getting to know more about her past will bring you some closure." He said and she looked at him.

" you mean you'll tell me more about her?" Hope asked and he nodded." fine." Hope said before getting off her bed." where are we heading to?" She asked." well, right here in the city." He said and she looked at him.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" what are we doing here?" Hope asked." do you know this place hope." He asked and she shook her head no." this is just an empty clearing." Hope said."this is where you were taken." Marcel said and she looked at him.." what do you mean where I was taken." She said.

" I'm sure Davina told you that your mother died when you were born. Well, this is a place where you were taken, where your grandparents took you. This is the place where we came to but your grandparents ran off with you." Marcel said.

" I still don't understand." She said." maybe it's best I show you." he said before pulling her into a flashback.

Flashback

" hurry." One of the witches said as they grabbed more things. they heard screaming in the other room they ran in to see Elijah and the others killing them. One of the witches took off running she was about to get into her car when Elijah grabbed her neck." Let me go." They said as Elijah glared at them.

" where is the baby." He said slowly." I don't have to tell you nothing." She said smirking but stop when Elijah grabbed a hold of her heart." Where is she." He said one more time." She's with Astra and dune they're probably halfway out of town you'll never catch up to them." She said and Elijah rip her heart out." we'll see about that." He said before heading back into the house.

" you guys finish them off I'm going after Astra and dune." He said, they nodded and he left." let's get rid of their bodies." Stefan said but stopped when he saw maya standing there." Maya." He said." What are you doing, why are you killing my coven." She asked slowly." we had no choice I'm sorry Maya we..." he tried to walk up to her but she backed away from him." stay away from me." She said looking at him.

" I should've believed them, you are a murderer." she said." Maya please you don't understand they hurt one of us, they took something from us." He said." I don't want to hear your excuse, just stay away from me." She said before running away, Stefan sighs." don't worry about it stefan if she can't accept you of being a vampire then you shouldn't be with her." Marcel said as Katherine nodded." Let's just burn their bodies and go find the baby." He said as they got to work.

End of flashback

" wow that's a lot." Hope said." you have no idea how important you was to all of us back then." He said and she looked at him.." so what now." She asked." well if you want we can go to Mystic Falls where it all began." He said and she smiled.

" what I learned there besides my parents knowing each other." Hope said." everything that happened there. This crystal access all of your mother's memories even the one in Mystic falls." Marcel said.

" so it means everywhere we go. We're going to access a certain part of memory that happened." She said and he nods." are you ready for this?" He asked.

" I mean yeah I just found out my mom is dead so the at least I can do is get to know her background story I mean sure she told me a little bit of it but not a lot." Hope said and he smiled." then let's get started.