3x12

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

Amelia woke up early in the morning to see Elijah staring at her

Amelia woke up early in the morning to see Elijah staring at her. He smiled before moving her hair out of her face.

" were you watching me sleep." She ask and he looks at her." I just can't believe I finally have you in my arms again." He said and she smiles." and it feels nice to be in your arms again to." she said and she sat up." where are you going?" He asked." well for starters I do have a seven-year-old daughter in the house who will be coming in any moment, it is her little routine to come wake me up even when she doesn't have to." Amelia said smiling and he smirks." so she's like your alarm clock that you don't need." he said." yeah but I let her do her thing." Amelia said getting up." so if I were you I would get dress I don't want to traumatize her and she starts asking questions, we haven't got to the birds and the bees yet." Amelia said and he nods.

And Amelia was right, because a little girl came storming into the room as soon as they put their clothes on. Amelia faked being asleep while Elijah was in the bathroom.

" wake up mommy." Hope said, and Amelia open one of her eyes and smile." Good morning baby." Amelia said before kissing her all over her face and hope giggled." Mom stop." Hope said laughing, Elijah smiled at the sight. He took the time to speed out of the room when Hope wasn't looking. After Amalia got done kissing her she got up and hope sat in her lap." so what you wanna do today." Amelia asked and hope looked down." what's wrong?" She asked looking at her daughter.

" I was wondering if you would show me more memories of your past." Hope ask and Amelia frowned." which ones." Amelia said and hope looked at her." about me and you." Hope said and Amelia smile before pulling her into a memory

Flashback

Amelia sighs before fixing her food as she sat the food on the table. She heard a grunt and turned around to see Hope who was now standing on her feet slowly walking up to Amelia trying not to fall. Amelia's eyes widened as hope went up to her looking at her mumbling.

" mm ma." Hope said and Amelia started crying picking up hope." Ma ma ma ma ma." Hope said over and over again." Aww you just did you first word and first steps." Amelia said kissing her baby's head." We need a picture." Amelia said before heading upstairs to get a camera.

" that was the day you said your first words and took your first steps." Amelia said to hope." you were that excited huh?" Hope said." when you become a mother, you will feel that exciting feeling." Amelia said.

" now this may not be a memory of me and you, but this is the memory of your nursery." Amelia said.

Amelia was sitting out on the porch when Elijah came in. She turns to him as he sat next to her.

" hey." He said." Hey." She said looking at him." sorry for what happened in your room." he said to her." it's Okay you did what you needed to do." She said laying in her chair." there's something that I need to show you." He said and she turns to him as he got up raising his hand. she grabbed it before he took her back into the house.

Elijah took her to one of the empty rooms in the house before he opened the door. Amelia's eyes widened when she saw the room.

A nursery room, Amelia walked in looking around. she smiled at Elijah before hugging him.

" thank you Elijah." She said hugging him." it's no problem everyone pitch in and helped with the room." He said as she kissed him." I love it." She said letting go, she sat in a chair in the room smiling." i'll leave you alone." He said before leaving the future mother in peace.

End of flashback

" thank you mom for showing me this." Hope said smiling." of course you deserve to know what happened even if you don't remember it." Amelia said, and hope looked at her." when will I want to get to meet my dad." She asked and Amelia looked at her." maybe you might meet him this year when this threat is over. He deserves to at least be a part of your childhood." Amelia said and hope smiled, she hugged her mom." I love you mom." Hope said." I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past day, Elijah was sitting in the library, reading a book or he was writing in his journal. He heard someone come in, and he looked up to see his ex-wife Charlotte.

" are you ready?" he asked and she looked at him before nodded, she gave him the divorce papers. She watched as he signed the divorce papers without a hesitation, and that broke her heart. after he signed the papers, she slowly signed it." well, it looks like we are no longer together." she said to him." I guess you're right." He said, the two stayed silence for about five minutes when Elijah spoke up." so where will you be going?" He asked." I'm going back to live with my family. I haven't seen them in a while. I should probably explain to them about the supernatural world and how I am immortal and how I look the same since six to seven years ago." She said chuckling, and he nods.

" I just wanted to let you know that everything that we did was real. I would never fake in a relationship." he said, and she nodded." I'm gonna miss you." she said and the two hugged each other. Charlotte wanted to stay like that forever, but she knew she had to let him go. They both nodded to each other, and she left the room slowly crying her way out.

Elijah took off his ring before putting it in a plastic bag. He put it in the drawer before walking out. Later on that night, Windy was fast asleep when she felt a bump, her eyes open and she looked around to see if she was in an unfamiliar place. She got up looking around.

" hello." she called out looking around. She heard a noise, and she turned around to see someone standing there." who are you?" She asked looking at the stranger." Hello Windy it's nice to finally meet you." the woman said smirking.