1x13

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

" I swear things are going the wrong way for us I mean look what happened to Davina a week ago." Amelia said coming into Elijah's office she stopped to see him looking at a letter.

" hey you okay." She asked." they had their baby." He said." Who." She asked." Klaus and Hayley." He said and she looked at him.

" how do you know that." She asked sitting down in a chair in front of him." Because I got a letter and a call from them. First klaus call me then Hayley and now I get this letter. the baby was born January 4 so a week ago." He said.

" what did they say." Amelia asked." Klaus... he wants me to come back to New Orleans he told me that Rebekah now has the baby and is keeping him hidden they fake the baby's death." He said.

" The baby's a boy." She asked and he nods." They named him after my little brother who died 1000 years ago Henrik Mikaelson.

" can I see the letter." She asked and he gave her the letter so that she could read it.

Dear Elijah

You're probably wondering how this letter found you or wherever you are. I got a witch to send it to you we try to find you but we assumed that you cloaked yourself. Hayley gave birth on January 4, 2012 to a healthy baby boy but then the witches try to kill him so we had to fake his death for his safety. The witches had killed Hayley but because of the baby's blood it turned her into a hybrid like me. his name is henrik mikaelson after our little brother. I figured I could at least give him that respect for what happened to him. We learned that the baby is part werewolf and part vampire and his blood has the power to turn werewolves into hybrids. Anyway I know we had got on a rough end and you left because of our fight but I need you I need my brother here. The city is crawling with enemies, me and Hayley are all alone here while Rebekah is away with the baby so please if you get this letter come back home we need you my son needs you

From your brother Niklaus

" are you going to go." Amelia asked." No I'm not." He said." But he's your brother they're your family Elijah you should be there for them, not stuck here with us." She said.

" but you are my family Amelia so is everyone else, besides klaus made it very clear that he can handle everything on his own and every time when things go out of his control he always calls me for help but I'm done I want to start living my life without him." Elijah said." In besides this baby is going to need more protection then henrik he only got enemies from my family but this baby has enemies from both side of the family and needs more protection.