5x11

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟬

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Once the family reunited with Amelia, they fix some of hope's problems and let the Wolfpack stay in Atlanta. Once they finish, they all headed home that to Oklahoma City. The Mikaelson family decided to stay there a little bit.

Amelia learned so much that has happened. She learned that she is a grandmother to a grandson name Noah who was currently at school.

" a lot has changed." Amelia said looking around the house. Hope smiled before showing her mother around the house.

Amelia looked at the picture and frowned.

" you okay mom." Hope asked." yeah it's just you didn't grow up with me." Amelia said." it's not your fault it's Apep." Hope told her.

" do you need something from the store? I can go get it for you." She asked." my favorite chocolate cake." Amelia said and hope smiled." I'll be back." Hope said before walking away.

Amelia sat down by the window and looked at the sun. she heard someone coming into the room and turn around to see that it was Klaus.

" what are you doing here?" She asked and he looked at her before sitting down in the chair next to her." I wanted to see how your settling in." He said and she continue looking out the window. He sighs out before speaking..

" I want to apologize on what happened." He told her and she looked at him." there is nothing to apologize for." She said." but there is, you can't even barely look at me right now." He told her.

" we need to work this out if it comes about hope." He said and she snapped." you have no right whatsoever to think about us. You abandoned us when we needed you. When I needed you." She said.

" and I regret it every single day of my life. If I would've known you were pregnant at the time I would've protected you and Hayley." He said." and you think that's supposed to make me feel better. You still cheated on me. I was not about to sit around, raising a child with you as you raise another one with another woman, my best friend." She said.

" so what are you saying?" He asked." once this is all dealt with between Apep. I'm taking hope far away, away from you." She said." you can't do that, like it or not she is still my child." He told her getting angry.

" but at the end of the day we know that she will always choose me over you." Amelia said and he shut his mouth." now if you excuse me, I have a daughter to wait on.." she told him before walking out of the room.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope looked at her paper, she wrote down all of her mom's favorite food that she love to eat. She grabbed all the food that she needed before paying for it and walking out of the store. Hope put the food in the car before driving off to a pit stop to get some gas.

As she was getting some gas in the car, she look to see her brother standing there.

" what are you doing here?" She asked." I was hoping we could talk." He said and she rolled her eyes." do you always do that a lot?" He asked." do what." she said looking at him.

" roll your eyes." he told her, and she looked at him, glaring at him." and so what, it's my eyes." She said." is that why you're here to scoff at me." She said and he shook his head no.

" no I just want to get to know you." He said." well I certainly don't wanna get to know you." She told him." careful now hope you're acting like your humanity is off again." He said smirking.

" you don't know anything about me." she told him and he frowned." and that's the whole point. I want to get to know you, but you're making it very hard right now Hope." He told her.

" maybe because I do not want to get to know you. Your mom really hurt my mom and I do not want to socialize with you." She said." so what you're making an excuse for what our parents did in the past to get to know me, your brother." He said.

" yes, that is exactly what I'm doing." She said, she was about to get in the car when her and Henrik was thrown to the ground. they looked up to see Apep.

" miss me." He said as they both got up." who are you?" Henrik asked." Apep." He said and his eyes widened." you were going to pay for killing my family Hope Mikaelson." He said and she frowned.

" I am so sorry for killing your family." She said and he glared at her." sorry isn't gonna cut it for what you did. They're dead now." He said." but you didn't think twice on killing my mother." She said.

He then attacked the both of them, Hope grabbed by the arm pushing him back as he came back and kicked her in the stomach. She fell to the ground as Henrik went up to attack him.

Henrik try to aim for his heart, but it failed when he was thrown into the gas pump station. Hope got up to see Apep standing over her.

" I'm not gonna kill you right now, but I will in a final battle, count on it." he said, and he vanished. Hope got up as Henrik walked up to her." are you okay?" He asked and she nodded.

𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡

Amelia laid in her bed as she enjoyed her cake. She smiled watching a little bit of TV. She felt weird and speed to the restroom only to throw up in the sink.

She opened her eyes and they widened when she saw the blood. she coughed up more blood till she couldn't breathe. Once she was done, she cleaned her sink wiping the blood off of her.

What was happening to her?