3x06

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

" calm down Amelia you stressing is not gonna help anything

" calm down Amelia you stressing is not gonna help anything." Marcel said." how do you expect me to come down Marcel? My kids lives are threatened again. I was really hoping we would get done with it before hope got old enough to understand." Amelia said, running her fingers through her hair in distress.

" he's not trying to be mean Amelia, what he's trying to say is that we will help you. But you need to be there for your kids specially hope." Katherine and Amelia slowly nodded." Sorry, Marcel." it's okay we're here for you and Amelia." he said, and she smiled." speaking of hope I need to go find her." Amelia said before walking out of the room." I hope we can figure out what's going on before Amelia goes insane." Katherine said, and everyone agreed.

Mom." Hope said getting Amelia's attention." yes, honey." she said looking at her daughter." can I ask you a question and can you please be honest with me." Hope said looking at her." of course what is it?" Amelia said." who is Klaus." Hope said andAmelia's eyes widen." where did you heard that name hope." Amelia said looking at her." from your letters." Hope said, showing her the letter which Amelia took from her." why would you go through my things hope." Amelia said, and hope look down." I just wanted to know more about your past. I just grabbed what I could find." hope said and Amelia sighs." I'm not mad at you sweetie. Just don't go through my things again without permission okay." Amelia said, and hope nodded." so who is he?." hope asked.

He has a guy that I used to date." Amelia said." did he break your heart mom because I read one of the letters on how he was sorry about hurting you." Hope said." yes, he did hurt me." she said, and hope looked at her." how did he hurt you?" she asked." as much as I would love to tell you, you're not old enough to understand hope one day I'll tell you who he really is." Amelia said, hope looked at her before nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia was now in the kitchen making lunch for Hope when someone came into the kitchen, she turned around to see that it was Charlotte.

" Hi Amelia." Charlotte said before sitting in one of the chairs." what do you want Charlotte." Amelia asked, not taking her eyes off the food she was making." well, I never got the chance to actually welcome back personally." well you just did now you can go." Amelia said, but Charlotte didn't go anywhere." but there is also something else Amelia." Charlotte said and Amelia put down her things before turning to her." what." Amelia said looking at her.

" I know that you and Elijah had history together all those years ago and I don't want that to be awkward between us." Charlotte said, and Amelia looked at her." Where are you getting at Charlotte?" Amelia asked." I want us to be friends. You only hate me because I was dating Elijah I mean to be fair you were dead and Elijah wanted to move on." she said, and Amelia's eye twitched." are you just saying this, so that there can be no bad blood between us?" she asked." yes that's exactly what I'm saying." Charlotte said looking at her, waiting for her answer.

" well, for once you can stop throwing it in my face that you married Elijah I know that and two we have a lot of bad blood that I cannot forget. I don't trust you." Amelia said." so just say it you don't want to be friends with me." she said." that's not what I'm trying to say." Amelia said." no that's exactly what you're trying to say. I'm over here trying to apologize for what happened between us but no you have a big ego especially since everyone in this house are so willing to die for you that you're think you're perfect all because you had some little original baby." Charlotte said, and Amelia grabbed her neck.

" look I get it you're upset and you seem to be jealous of me but let's get one thing straight don't ever bring my child into this mess. Now I advise you to leave or things will get ugly." Amelia said before letting go of her." Charlotte looked at her before leaving. Amelia turns back to fixing hope's food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was soon night time, and hope was laying in her bed asleep. Hope started to twist and turn, getting a nightmare.

Hope jumped around she looked to see that she was in some sort of huge space. She saw some girl standing there, looking at her.

" who are you?" hope asked, the girl didn't get a chance to speak when someone attacked at her. Hope look to see if it was some sort of man who grabbed the girl by her neck before pulling out a sharp object. He stabbed her in the stomach in the girl bleed out. The man started to laugh before smoke appeared around him.

Hope ran to the girl who was bleeding out." are you okay?" Hope asked and the girl coughed up blood." find me." the girl said before her eyes closed and she stopped breathing. Someone grabbed hope by the shoulders, and she turned around to see it was the man smirking at her." your next." he said, and raised out the knife. Hope screamed out.

Hope jumped up, screaming soon everyone came into the room, and Amelia holded her.

" hey baby it's okay, It was just a nightmare." Amelia said, trying to calm her down." I saw something, I saw something." hope sad looking at her mother." what was it?" she asked." I saw this girl and this man, the man attacked her. Mom, we have to save her. She told me to find her." hope said telling her." are you sure it wasn't just a nightmare." she asked." no it felt real and I think that guy is responsible for what's happening. We need to find that girl." Hope said, and everyone looked at each other.

Later on, Amelia managed to get Hope to go to sleep before heading outside in the backyard. Elijah came outside with her.

" are you okay?" He asked and she looks at him." I don't know what to do Elijah. Hope has never gotten nightmares." she said." I think she got it from my side of the family." he said, and she looked at him." sort of like visions kind of telling us what's about to happen." He said." Kol and Finn sometimes had them when they were witches." He said and she nods." me and Charlotte had a fight." he said, and she looked at him.

" when I found out she confronted you in the kitchen, I got angry at her and I'm sorry for what she said to you. She had no right to step in your boundary like that." He said and she smiles." thank you but to be fair she has a point. you guys do treat me like you're willing to die for me. I probably wouldn't even be important to you if I've never had hope." she said. Amelia, you being pregnant with Hope have brought us together half of us are married because you brought us together." he said and she smiles." so don't ever think you're not important because you are." He said and she hugs him." thank you Elijah." she said, and he smiled." anytime.