2x07

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

Two days later after the event of davina taking a Hope away and the plants dying. Davina and her Diego put the items all over the house as hope was screaming. for the past 20 minutes the house was a disaster they were trying to get ready for the full moon to resurrect Amelia and well hope had other plans. The poor girl wouldn't stop crying as Hope let out a burst of energy. The lights flickering like no other, a blue light hit into the water creating lightning.

" Hope calm down." Davina said trying to calm her sister down as a Hope continue crying." she need something is she hungry, does she need her diaper changed." Diego said trying to give hope a bottle but she threw it to the ground and continue crying.

" well I guess she's not hungry does she need her diaper change." Davina asked, they try to get close to Hope to see if she need a diaper change but they were hit to the wall with hope's magic." what is going on since when does her magic become out of control." Diego asked." I guess it has to do something with the full moon but it wouldn't make any sense." Davina said.

" where is your dad when we need him Davina." Diego called out." would you shut it." She said she try using her magic to suppress hope's magic but it was no use Hope was more powerful then Davina due to her having the power of both covens." she's stronger than me." Davina said and soon her dad came in holding some thing in his hand.

He ran up to a Hope and slap a bracelet on her that tighten around her wrist. hope cried out in pain of the feeling but her magic slowly stopped. they look to see hope's wrist healing.

" what was that." Davina asked." that was hope's breaking point." George said." what do you mean her breaking point." Davina asked." certain witches in the trinity Family go through this, their magic gets built up at a young age and it explodes and it's worse for a Hope when she is connected to both of the coven's magic." He said." so what.....did Davina had a breaking point or Amelia at that matter." Diego asked." yes Amelia had her breaking point around when she was 16, poor girl broke houses in one block and I'm guessing Davina you did hit your breaking point." He asked.

" I might have released in New Orleans when klaus was trying to use me to be his secret weapon, sure I had other witches magic but I'm getting a feeling that was just me." Davina said and George smiled." now let's hurry up and get this finish the full moon it will be here in four hours." He said, they nodded before cleaning up the place for the ritual.

Katherine made it to Davina's house. Davina called Katherine to watch Hope as they perform the ritual not wanting hope to get hurt in the process. Katherine knocked on the door in novena answered holding hope and a bag.

" thank you so much Katherine." Davina said giving her hope." it was no problem anything for this little one." She said, her eyes landed on a bracelet on hope's wrist." what is this on her arm." She asked." earlier today hope head her breaking point apparently it's a thing in the coven so my dad had to slap that bracelet to contain all of that energy she was releasing." Davina said." oh geez how much was she releasing." Katherine asked." well in the house she was pretty much breaking everything, if she was outside she could have destroyed a few blocks and since there's already a threat out there we do not need everyone else coming after hope because she destroyed their house." Davina said and Katherine chuckled.

" well I'll be glad to watch her and I can't wait for Amelia to finally be here to reunite with her daughter." She said and Davina nodded." yeah and to be fair I am not cut out to have a kid yet I don't know any of this magic stuff like mom does mom knows the coven way more than I do and I don't know what else will happen and I hope she's here when it does so she can know what's going on." Davina said and Katherine nodded." anyway see you tomorrow." Davina said and she nodded before walking off with Hope.

Davina close the door before going to the basement the circle was finished and they put all of Amelia's things on the floor and more items.

" we're all set to bring her back, are you ready to Davina." Her dad asked and she nodded." Diego get on the other side of the circle. they looked at each other before starting to chant a spell.

"Vitas Phasmatis, Ex Salito, Revertas Phasmatis. Ut Vectas, Vitas Phasmatos, Ex Salito." They all said today." they continue saying it before they saw Amelia spirit going through into her dead body. they stopped the spell waiting for Amelia to wake up. minutes later Amelia shot up opening her eyes. she looked at her surroundings shaking.

" mom it's okay we're here are you okay." Davina asked running to her." Where is my baby." Amelia said in shock." mom calm down it's okay the baby is okay." where is my baby." Amelia said again before using her vampire strength and pushing Davina to a wall." what's wrong with her." Diego asked." she is in shock we need to put her to sleep." George said before casting a spell putting Amelia to sleep.

Amelia's body hit the ground before she was knocked out, Diego helped Davina up as Davina looked at her mother.

" Will she be okay." Davina asked." yes all she need is a little rest." He said." let's put her in bed and clean all the stuff up." Diego said before they soon started cleaning up the mess.