3x09

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

The family made it to New York, the first thing they did was settle into their little house

The family made it to New York, the first thing they did was settle into their little house. Hope sat in living room with her mother and the others. How are we going to be able to locate her? We don't have anything of hers." Katherine said to them.

Hope stands up, she didn't say anything as they watched her grab a knife. Amelia's eyes widen as Hope slit her arm." HOPE." Amelia yelled out running to her daughter about to get her blood, but she stopped to see her wound healing fast." How did your arm heal so fast?" Amelia said, looking at her.

" Amelia." Marcels started as she looks at him." she has yours and klaus's blood running through her veins. You're both vampires and you can heal really fast." He said and Katherine looks at him." for years we always question what she was. We knew she was a witch, we just didn't think if she may be a werewolf or vampire." Katherine said.

" there's a high chance she could be a werewolf, but she hasn't triggered that curse, and she has vampire blood running in her veins, so could she be three creatures in one." Marcel said and Amelia's eyes widened before turning to hope." don't ever do that, You scared me to death." Amelia said." but why would you cut your arm?" she asked." I just have this high feeling that my blood can find her." Hope said as her blood drop down on the map.

Hope looked at her mom, Amelia sighs before grabbing her hand and the two started chanting.

"Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, sequitas sanguinema." The two said as they watch hope's blood go around on the map, and it stopped to a destination. Katherine looked down at it." it's located at a high school." She said and they all looked at hope." how did you know your blood would work?" marcel asked." I just had a feeling." she said.

" well, let's go." Amelia said and they headed off to the school. With the mystery girl. She just finish her classes and it was now lunchtime. she grabbed the food she wanted for lunch before sitting at a table by herself as she was eating, somebody approached her. She looked up to see a group of kids.

" what do you want Sebastian?" she said she continued to eat." I see you're eating my lunch." he said, smirking." since when does my lunch become your lunch?" she asked and he glared at her." since today." he said before grabbing her lunch and throwing it on the ground." Oops now go get me another one." he said and his friends all laughed." do you know the way you're so desperately trying to get my lunch kind of sounds like you're broke." she said, and his friends laughed at him and he told him to shut up.

" do you think you're so tough Windy but then remind me who has the parents here." he said smirking, and she looks down." hey, I'm talking to you." he said before grabbing her hair, pulling her to the ground." let go of me." Windy said as she was pulling her hair back." Sebastian slapped her on the face, soon everyone started pulling out their camera to watch the fight.

" come on windy you're telling me you can't fight for yourself maybe that's why no one wants." he said, windy eyes glowed blue before she talked to him. He looked at her weird." what's wrong with you, you creep." He said and without thinking windy twist her hand, and Sebastian's leg popped, and he screamed out in pain.

Windy stopped what she was doing when she realized what was going on. Everyone started to help Sebastian and looked at windy. She took off running out of the school. Windy manage to run a few blocks away from the school before putting her hoodie on her head. She didn't want to go back to the orphanage so she walked around town. About an hour later she didn't notice that she was being followed.

Someone grabbed her shoulder and she looked at them." Uhhh can I help you with something?" she asked." we need you to come with us." they said, windy eyes widened before she took off running. She didn't get far when she felt a pain piercing in her head, and she fell to the ground." who are you people? What are you doing to me?" she asked out in pain.

But before they could answer, they were gone she looked around to see they were nowhere to be found before she heard her scream. She turned around and started running, only to be bumped into a man.

" please don't hurt me." She said." he wouldn't dream of that or he would have me to deal with." a girl said and Windy looked at them. They were beautiful people, a man and a woman no doubting they were married, and another woman who is holding a little girl's hand." are you here to send me back to the orphanage." She asked." god no I heard that place is dreadful." Katherine said and smiles." Katherine." Amelia said before looking at Windy.

" are you okay windy." She asked and she nodded." how do you know my name?" she said." we heard it from those bullies." hope said." who are you people and what were those other guys?" she asked and they looked at each other before looking at her.

" I think it's best if you would come with us." Marcel said and Windy backed up." why should I trust you?" She said." maybe because we might be family." Amelia said." that's impossible. I don't have any other family." windy said." that's what we all thought. Turns out you could be related to us somehow." Amelia said." Windy looked at them trying to see if they were lying or not. She gave in wanting to know if they were her real family so that she wouldn't have to go back to the orphanage, she ended up going with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" you're lying, witches don't exist." Windy said as the family were trying to explain to her that she could be a witch, since they saw her use magic on that boy." I know it may seem crazy, but we're telling the truth." Amelia said." no you're right you are crazy I'm leaving I thought you guys said that I could be a part of your family not to be a part of some demonic ritual you guys are probably thinking." Windy said." we're telling the truth see." Hope said before waving her hands and a candle lit up, windy looked at it.

" how did you do that?" she asked." like we said before we are supernatural, me and Hope are witches, while Marcel and Katherine are vampires." Amelia said. But what they didn't expect, was for Windy to fall down to the ground unconscious." well, that went well." Marcel said, and Katherine hit his head.