2x18

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

A car drove in full speed in an abandoned garage, The person got out of the car and open the door picking up a small child

A car drove in full speed in an abandoned garage, The person got out of the car and open the door picking up a small child. walking up to an impatient mother who grabbed the baby out of the woman's arms and hugged the baby.

" oh my God I can't believe you're back." Amelia said hugging her daughter in happiness." you are just getting bigger aren't you." She said looking at hope." Ma ma." Hope said putting her hand in her mouth looking at her mom." That's me." She said to her kissing her cheek." thank you for bringing her back Katherine." Amelia said turning towards the vampire." of course happy to be back." Katherine said as the two happily watch hope play in her mothers arms.

They made it back to the house where the others were, when they open the door Marcel ran towards Katherine putting  her up and kissing her on the lips.

" I have missed you so much." He said to his girlfriend who smiled at him." I miss you too." She said and kiss him back. The two begin to go into a Makeout session in the living room while the others surrounded Amelia and hope.

" she is growing so beautifully." Davina said holding hope's hand." I know." Amelia said looking at her daughter." so are you guys sure about this." Stefan asked them and they nodded." The last ingredient is our blood." Amelia said as they walked up to a table where the knife and bowl is. they all surrounded the table.

Katherine stepped up cutting her hand and putting her blood in the bowl before giving the knife to Davina. Davina looked at her mother who nodded, she slowly cut her hand before putting her blood in the bowl. She gives the knife to her mom who slowly cut hope's hand alittle, hope started crying and Amelia put her blood in a bowl. Stefan holded hope as Amelia cut her hand and put her blood in the bowl. Davina and Amelia grabbed each other's hands while everyone back up.

"unum ad duo, duo ad tria miscere haec medicamenta simul creare telum. unum ad duo, duo ad tria miscere haec medicamenta simul creare telum. unum ad duo, duo ad tria miscere haec medicamenta simul creare telum." They said three times fusing the blood, the herb and the knife together to create a weapon." Was that everything." Stefan asked and the girls nodded. Amelia picked up the dagger showing now." I believe we created a weapon to kill lamia once and for all." Amelia said and everyone cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcel and Katherine decided to take a walk while everyone had a good time in the house. they slowly walk down the street to a park.

" I missed you so much, I worried for you every day." Marcel said to her." me too, it's nice to be back, back in your arms." She said and he smiles." you know, you've being away made me realize something." He said and she looked at him." I can't live without you kat." He said and she smiles." So." He said before going down on one knee and her eyes widened." Katherine Pierce would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me." He said showing her a ring. Katherine eyes filled with tears before nodding yes he got up sliding the ring on her finger before kissing her and she kissed back.

" I love you miss. Gerard ." He said." I love you to mr. Gerard." She said laughing though her tears." do you want to go home." He asked and she shook her head." no let's spend some alone time together before we head back." She said and he smiled before kissing her.

Meanwhile with Elijah and Charlotte, Elijah came back into Charlotte's house.

" hey is everything okay." She asked and he smiles." The weapon to kill lamia is done, they made it." He said and she smiled before kissing him." oh my god that is so great." She said smiling." I know, now we can finally live in peace." He said and she nods." i'm good to go give me something to eat." She said and he nods before she left.

Elijah went on his phone and scroll through his pictures, he got a message and he pulled it up to see Klaus holding his son Henrik in his arms. another picture with Klaus, Rebekah, Hayley and Henrik. And one more picture, this time with a blonde girl holding Henrik. Elijah saw Klaus texting saying the blonde one was their long-lost sister Freya and a few words saying I miss you, I hope we can see each other again and I'm sorry. Elijah heard Charlotte scream out and he speeds to the kitchen to see that she cut her arm deeply." Are you ok." He asked." yeah I'm just clumsy." She said as Elijah bit his wrist and gave her blood and her wound healed." There." He said and she thanked him. she looked to see pictures of his family and the text. They love you." Elijah's turned to Charlotte who looked at him." it's been what almost 2 years now and they're still keeping you updated." She said and he looks at the picture." why don't you go see them." She asked." because i left my family for." He said before Charlotte interrupted him." For Amelia." She said and he nods." she doesn't have control over you anymore Elijah so go see your family." She said.

" I can't, one because the family brings me too much pain and two I cannot let them know about hope if they do, everyone else finds out about her which will lead to her and Amelia's death." He said before getting up putting his coat on." where are you going." She asked." Home." He said before walking out of her door. Charlotte sigh before getting up she was about to close the door when lamia appeared in front of her and she jumped.

" hello Charlotte." She said and Charlotte tried to run but lamia freezes her in place." now I don't want to do this but I can't have you interfering with my plans, so I'm afraid you're going to have to die." She said before stabbing Charlotte in the chest who bleed out before falling to the ground." now my work here is done." She said slowly walking away as Charlotte bleed to death before giving out her last breath.