5x19

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟭

𝗔 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

A year, it's been a whole year since the defeat of Apep. A year of peace, Hope slowly forgave her father, and was willing to give her other family a chance, because that is what her mother would have wanted for her.

For the past year, hope has done a lot in her life. She decided to become a teacher at the Salvatore school, to teach kids who are unique and special just like her.

She was living her life, but she was also doing something else in her spare time. Back with her.

" good morning Miss Mikaelson." a student said walking past Hope and she smiled." good morning violet." Hope said as she slowly went into her space that she created in the school for her privacy.

Hope smiled when she saw all of her mothers items. Today was going to be the day. She was finally going to have her mother back and she was going to do it the right way.

Hope created a circle of salt, putting all of her mothers items that was connected to her the most. hope slowly cut her hand, pouring the blood on the salt.

Hope stood outside of the circle before raising her hand out and started chanting.

" Vitas phasmatis, ex salito, revertas phasmatis. Ut vectas, vitas phasmatos, ex salito." Hope said and everything started moving before it was replaced with the person in the circle.

Hope smiled when she saw her mother looking around. Amelia looked at Hope before smiling. Amelia stood up and hugged her daughter tightly.

" you did it, you did it the right way." Amelia said, and she nodded. Hope looked down and her eyes widened." mom, you're pregnant." Hope asked looking at her moms now four month belly.

" yes, I am." she said and smiled." but how you've been dead for a whole year?" Hope asked." let's just say someone on the other side owe me a deal and exchange I have this." Amelia said." who is the father." Hope asked.

" who was the last person I was with." Amelia asked." Elijah." Hope said and she nodded." they managed to extract some of Elijah's human DNA to get me pregnant." Amelia said." he's gonna be so happy." Hope said and Amelia smiled.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

And to say she was right, Elijah was beyond happy to finally have the love of his life back, and with his child that he didn't think it was possible for him to have.

For the next few months, the family was all showered with a baby shower and the birth of the baby.

A healthy baby boy name George Mikaelson, name after Davina's deceased father. George had both mixture of both of his parents hair color, and his father's eyes.

Four months after they had the baby, Elijah proposed to Amelia and the two were now engaged. while being alive, Amelia learn to forgive Hayley and Klaus, sure she wasn't close to them as she was in the past, but they were civilized.

George ended up being a witch and a vampire. A heretic, a siphoner just like his mom.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Two months later after the engagement.

" What am I going to do? the ceremony is just about to start." Amelia said running around trying to finish her hair." mom everything is going to be okay. you have the rest of us to help you." Hope said and Amelia looked at her.

" I know it's just it's not every day you get married after all the things you've been through." Amelia said." and all of that you deserved it, you deserve the happy ending." Davina told her.

" guys the wedding it's go time." Maya said before heading back behind the curtains." go out there mom and Marry the man you love." Hope said and Amelia smiled before watching the two leave.

Amelia closed her eyes before opening them when the curtains open. She looked to see everyone before looking at Elijah who was smiling at her.

She slowly walked down the carpet, smiling at everyone who came. She soon arrived at the end, Elijah offered her a hand with. She gracefully thanked him as she pulled her up in front of him.

" you look beautiful." he said, and she smiled." and you look handsome." She said as they looked at Kol." welcome everyone to this glorious day to celebrate Elijah Mikaelson and Amelia Andersen. Before we continue on, do you guys have any vowels?" He asked and they nodded.

" We'll uhm what I wanted to say is I am so happy to be here, with you. You were there for me when I was in my darkest place. You were there to have my life continue going when I fell apart. You always kept your promise, even when you tried. And because of it, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She said and he smiled.

" I never regret it a second following you all the way to Oklahoma City. Because of it you gave me a life, a family, child. You loved me like no other woman could." he told her and grabbed her hand." and I'm going to make you a promise here right now I wanna let anything happen to you in the past. I felt like I failed you in the past. I'm not gonna fail you in the present or the future, not you or this baby." He said and she smiled.

" if anyone would like to reject their love, speak now or forever hold your peace." Kol said and everyone stay quiet looking around." well, then I pronounce you Mrs and Mr Mikaelson, you may kiss the bride." Kol said.

Amelia pulled Elijah close to her before kissing him on the lips tightly. Everyone stood up and cheered for the couple. And for that was the happiest moment of their lives.

The End

We did it we finally made it to the end?

Please comment on how you like it, next stop going to go finish our own original.