3x10

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

It's been two days since they told Windy the truth about who they were, and what she was

It's been two days since they told Windy the truth about who they were, and what she was. Amelia had compelled some kids and some teachers at the school about Windy being off for a few days and that she was sick.

Hope sat next to Windy, who was sitting on the porch." I can't believe supernaturals really are real." windy said and hope nodded, windy turns to hope." but how does that make us related?" she asked." we did a locator spell using my blood, and it only happens if we're related to each other." Hope said." what is a locator spell?" She asked." it's a spell where if you need to find anyone." She said.

" so how did you guys know about me?" She asked." through a dream." she said and windy looked at her." it's a witch thing you probably had those just didn't know it. You reached out to me and told me to come find you." hope said." but I never did." she said." we figured and there was this other guy and we think you're in danger." hope said." what other guy?" She said." I don't know, but in the dream he killed you, so we came here to save you from him." Hope said and windy eyes went blank." Oh." She said.

As the two continue to talk meanwhile, with the grownups.

" so do you know how she's related to you?" Katherine asked." at first I didn't see it but now I do. The way hope used her blood. It changed into a certain color. First, it was just normal blood then it went to orange." she said and they looked at her." what does orange mean?" Marcel asked." it means that windy is hope's cousin." Amelia said." but how." Katherine asked." Flora." Amelia simply said." there's no way you're crazy sister could have a child. I mean the way she was so jealous of you and the life you had made it sound like she didn't have it at all." Marcel said." Tell me about it." Amelia said." but I need to ask her how old she is." Amelia said.

" we need to bring her with us." Marcel said." He's right, what if these witches come back again. We need to go back home where there's more protection." Katherine said to them and Amelia nodded." But we can't just go home and take windy. This is her life we have to get her answer first." Amelia said." then why don't you go talk to her, make it more sense that she is your sister's daughter." Katherine said.

" all right then I'm gonna go talk to her." Amelia said before heading off where windy was." Let's hope she can convince her." Marcel said." tell me about it." Katherine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia came outside to see windy and Hope laughing together. She smiled before knocking on the door and they both looked at her.

" Hi mom." hope said smiling." Hi, what are you guys doing?" she asked them." Windy was just telling me something that happened in her life." Hope said and Amelia nod." Hope why don't you go with your auntie Katherine I need to talk to Windy." Amelia said hope nodded before telling Windy goodbye and leaving back inside.

" so what did you want to talk to me about?" she asked looking at Amelia." well for starters when is your birthday." Amelia asked." June 19, 2004." She said." so you're 15." Amelia ask and windy nodded." what is this about?" She asked." Windy, when hope did a locator spell it confirmed that you are related to us that you and Hope are cousins." She said and windy looked at her." so that makes you my aunt." windy said and Amelia nods." and I only have one sibling and that's my sister Flora, so she could be your mother." Amelia said.

" do you know anything about her?" Amelia asked." only that she died in 2012. My dad told me that she gave me up when I was born but he's been keeping tabs on her telling me stories of her." Windy said and Amelia frowned." When was the last time you saw her?" windy asked." 2012 we had this huge fight that one time, it was not pretty....but it was sad when she died I went to her funeral and all." She said not hinting that her ex boyfriend killed her sister to protect her." Okay." Windy said." but that's not all I wanted to talk about, you see we don't know if those witches will come back for you, so we made a decision for you to come with us to New Orleans where our families birthright is." Amelia said." and you came to me and wanting to see if I wanted to go." she said and Amelia nodded.

" at first I didn't know, but life hasn't been so great here in New York and I guess going to where I was born probably is a good thing being around family." She said." Windy just so you know our witch coven died in 2012 so it's just me, you, hope and my other daughter." Amelia said." I mean hey it's better than nothing right." She said and Amelia smiled before nodding." Let's head in for lunch okay." Amelia said and windy nodded, the two was about to head back inside when Amelia was shot to the back.

" AMELIA." Windy yelled out, soon everyone came outside to see a group of witches approaching them." Mom." Hope ran to her as Amelia got up." I'm okay." Amelia said before looking at the witches." it's time to put these bitches to sleep." Amelia said before using her hand, lifting them up and snap their neck." How did you do that, I want to do that." Hope said to her." One day, one day." She said, before turning to Windy." Well." She said." yeah, let's go home." Windy and they laughed before heading inside and started packing.