4x10

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

The family gathering around in the living room. they found a clue that would lead them probably to Amelia. They looked at it to see that it was just a dragon Mark. Davina and Maya looked in the books to find that Mark.

" I don't understand, what does this mark got to do with Amelia." Marcel said as they look at it." no idea." Diego said to him." it has everything to do with Amelia." Davina said, coming out with Maya holding the book out." that market belongs to a gang something called the dragon legion." Davina said.

" I heard about them they are some nasty people. I heard that they can protect you, but they want something in exchange. I'm guessing Amelia didn't know that and now she's paying the price." Marcel said." she must have been asking them to hide her from her family. Because this has to happen way before Hope was born." Stefan said.

" we need to find them, if we find them, we know where Amelia is." Katherine said and they nodded." we just need to get this information to hope." Marcel said before walking away and calling her.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦

She hadn't got any luck on finding her mom, specially in New Orleans. Her mom has no business in this place except her dad of course. She sat down in a park at a bench. She was never going to find her mom, which is why she decided to become a tribrid. She can spent centuries or even decades looking for her mom without getting hurt.

" what's the long face little one?" Hope jumped up to see a man sitting next to her looking out before looking at her. She stared at him, he wasn't just some man sitting there, he was Klaus Mikaelson, her father." Uhh what do you mean?" Hope said trying to keep her breathing steady." you look like you're about to cry." Klaus said chuckling.

" why do you care?" Hope said rubbing her tears away." you're right I probably shouldn't really care. But when you are a father, you can't resist seeing a sad face on a child." Klaus told her." What's wrong." He asked." my mom is missing." Hope said and he looked at her." What happened." He asked." I don't know she's been gone for eight years now no one knows where she is." Hope said.

" maybe I can offer an insistence." Klaus asked and hope shook her head no." no this is something I need to do alone.." she said before getting up." it was nice meeting you." Hope said before rushing away. Klaus looked at her, feeling something familiar about her, but he ignored it before carrying on his day.

when hope got far away from her father, she got a phone call from Marcel. She answered it.

" what do you want marcel? I'm kind of busy." Hope said looking out." hope we found a clue about your mother." He said." what....you did, what is it?" She asked." it's a dragon Mark, we believe your mother was involved in a gang years ago before you were born. We think she got hooked up with them and it costed her, her kidnapping." He told her." and let me guess you're hoping this information will bring me back home." Hope asked." Well yeah, you made us have no choice but to help find Amelia since you're not gonna stay home anymore." He told her.

" Marcel, can I ask you something?" Hope asked." sure what is a kid." He said." what if you accidentally bumped into one of the mikaelsons, what would you do?" She asked." Hope, please tell me you didn't." Marcel said shaking his head over the phone." I mean it's not my fault, two days ago I met my half brother, yesterday I met his mother and today I met my......Father." Hope said looking down.

" and what did he say?" Marcel asked." nothing he doesn't know who I am. Apparently he saw me crying and he was asking if I was okay. But I left very fast." Hope said and marcel sighs." hope you need to stay away from them not until we can find your mother." He told her." you don't think I know that. I am trying really hard now and is getting more difficult." Hope said." but it's a good thing I have an idea." Hope said." Hope whatever you are planning, don't do it." Marcel told her." it's too late. I'll see you soon." She said before hanging up.

Hope looked down before walking away, hope managed to make it to a house that she did a locator spell on. She used another spell to Astro project in the house. When she made it in the house she saw the Mikaelson family all having dinner together alone with her half brother Henrik.

She grew jealous of the view, this was supposed to be her future not his, she was supposed to be born not him. She was angry, she was angry that her mother did everything right and yet still got cheated on, and it cost her to raise a child on her own with the help of her aunts and uncles. But yet her father doesn't even know she exists. hope glared hatefully at Hayley and Henrik. she knew she shouldn't blame Henrik for this, but she just couldn't help it. He had everything she wanted a mother, father, and a family who is willing to fight for him. I mean sure she has the same thing, but she doesn't have her father by her side. and her mother was missing for 8 years now.

Hope let out a few tears, she was going to find her mother and make her father pay for bringing her pain in the first place. Hope walked away from the house before heading off to who knows where in the city.