1x15

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

Amelia and Elijah were sitting outside the porch, Elijah was reading a book and Amelia was on her computer looking at baby stuff.

" hey Elijah what do you think of this." Amelia said showing him a picture of a toy horse." its beautiful you should get it." he said looking at the picture." I can get a pink or blue horse so she can sleep at night." Amelia said and he nodded.

" where are the others." she asked noticing that the others were not in the house." Stefan is with Maya like always, Marcel and Katherine are in town and Davina went shopping." he said continuing to read." well I'm bored." she said closing her computer. Before she got up they said a car they didn't know roll in parking. the person got out of the car and saw who it was.

" you got to be kidding me Flora." Amelia said shocked.

" hello big sis miss me." Flora said smirking at them

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" what the hell are we doing here." Amelia asked looking at her." I am the one who should be asking you weren't you dead or something." She said looking at her." well a lot has changed flora." Amelia said." I can see that you're pregnant, who is the father now, is it him." She asked.

" no it's his brother's." Amelia said." then why is he here.... oh my god don't tell me you got knocked up and you two decided to run away together because you were secretly in love and you cheated on your baby daddy hahah classic one." Flora said laughing.

" no I got cheated on thank you very much." She said." I mean who wouldn't cheat on you, you're not that very entertaining whoever he cheated on you with must have been a prize." Flora said smirking.

" why are you here." Amelia asked wanting her to leave." well mom and dad told me everything that has been going on and that I have a teenager niece running around here somewhere and another one on the way. so I figured why not come and see you again and invite you and what's your daughter's name." Flora said asking." Her name is davina." Amelia said to her.

"Davina awesome I want to invite you to dinner at my house you can bring your little boy toy with you I don't mind." Flora said flirting a little. Amelia turned to Elijah who nodded.

" how do I know I can trust you mom and dad already try to kill me so many times in this town and my kids what if you're trying to do to same." Amelia said and flora rolled her eyes." please I have no intention in your life I just want to see you again and I'll be on my way." Flora said.

" fine then I guess we'll be there." Amelia said." Great then I'll see you tonight." Flora said smiling before leaving. Elijah looked at Amelia." you never told me you had a sister." He said looking at her." well you never asked." She said before walking in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia, Elijah and Davina were in the car outside of flora's house. Davina looked out the window before speaking.

" you never told me you had a sister mom." Davina said." well a lot has happened and she wasn't really in my life not really a supportive sister." Amelia said." so is there another secret family we should know about." She said and Amelia nodded her head no." not that I could think of now come on let's get this over with." She said before they got out the car and headed towards the house.

They knocked on the door and soon Flora opened it smiling letting them in.

" so glad you guys could make it." She said leading them to the dinner table." thank you for inviting us." Davina said." you must be my niece Davina right." She said and davina nods.

" well I'm your aunt Flora." She said." now you guys sit down and I'll go get the food." Flora said before leaving." everything seems pretty normal so far." Elijah said." I hope everything goes well can't handle any more family drama." Amelia said.

Soon Flora came back with the food she sat it on the table before washing her hands and sitting down smiling again.

" Now let's dig in." She said and they slowly started eating the food. for the past 30 minutes they talked normal nothing strange and that was good for Amelia but like always she spoke too soon.

" so Elijah tell me about yourself." Flora asked." well my name is Elijah Mikaelson Im one of the first original vampires." He said." Oh so powerful where are your family besides Amelia's baby daddy." Flora said smirking and Amelia rolled her eyes.

" there in New Orleans if you want you can go there and see for yourself." He said suggesting she would go away." Hmmmm The big city so tell me Elijah do you like to travel." She asked." I did a bit of travel." He said." I feel bad for you, you know." She said." And why is that." He asked.

" you're stuck here babysitting my 35-year-old sister I'm sorry that she was irresponsible to get her self knocked up and you have to take responsibly of it." She said." excuse me." Amelia said looking at her." Oh suck up Amelia you know I'm joking." Flora said." it doesn't sound like you're not because for the past whole time during this dinner you have done nothing but insult me and my choices." Amelia said.

" well maybe you need to be reminded of the choices that you made you got yourself knocked up twice and yet none of the fathers are in their lives what kind of mother are you but then again you are the mother who did try to abort her first child at two months." Flora said." Wait what." Davina said looking at Flora before looking at Amelia.

" I was barely 17 years old you can't blame me I was having a hard time my family wanted nothing to do with me the father of my child left me and you guys chase me down till I was dead." Amelia said." it's not my fault you stole Sarah's boyfriend and got your stuff knocked up." Flora yelled.

" for the last time she was not his boyfriend he was never hers to begin with. it's not my fault he chose me over her and at the end I still had his kid." Amelia said." and that is why I will always be the favorite child because unlike you I have responsibilities I know how to make mom and dad proud you don-." she got cut off when Amelia slapped her across the face.

" what the hell is wrong with you." Flora said looking at her." I don't wanna hear another word come out of your mouth you're like what 28 and I don't see you living your life you're living off of mom and dad's house and riches so maybe instead of judging me you should be judging how your life turned out." Amelia said before speeding away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somebody knocked at the door in Amelia turn around to see it with Davina who stepped into her room.

" hey." Davina said." Hey." Amelia said as Davina sat next to her." so what Flora said it was true." Davina asked looking at her." Yes at the beginning I was already struggling with my family a baby was too much for me I tried taking drugs to miscarriage you or at least I was tho. but I thought about how I could make your life different, take you away from here and give you a life away from my cruel messed up one." She said.

" it's gonna be okay you know." Davina said." you went through so much and yet you're here was a smile on your face you have people who love you so whatever flora said forget about it because she's wrong. you are the most responsible person that I have ever met." She said and Amelia smiled and hugged her.

" thank you davina." She said." No problem mom." Davina said before getting." I better go take me a shower and get to bed." She said and Amelia nodded before Davina left. Amelia smiled before heading to bed.