4x13

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

"we spent an entire day searching all of the warehouses in the city and this is the only one we haven't checked yet

"we spent an entire day searching all of the warehouses in the city and this is the only one we haven't checked yet." Stefan said as they looked at the warehouse.

" let's hope it helps what we're looking for." Elijah told them. They walked into the warehouse and looked around."do you guys see anything?" Marcel asked them." not that I know of." Stefan said.

" I mean this is gonna be easy. This did happened years ago so I wouldn't be surprised if they clean everything out." Katherine told them." but like always, someone is bound to make a mistake and leave something behind." Marcel said, going into a room.

Stefan walked around another room, moving stuff around to see what he can find. He saw blood on the ground and slowly picked up the board, raising it up to see a bloody shoe.

" guys I think I found something." Stefan said, Marcel, Elijah and Katherine came into the room to see Stefan holding up a shoe with blood on it." that looks like Amelia's shoe that she was wearing on the screen." Marcel said.

" maybe we can use this to track Amelia and see where she is." Stefan said." yeah if it was that easy, we already tried using hope's blood which is a stronger connection then this bloody shoes. What makes you think this will be anything different?" Katherine said.

" can we just do it anyway, who knows something might change." Stefan said, the three looked at him before sighing." fine have it your way. Looks like we're heading back home." Marcel said and Stefan smiled.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" this is pointless. How are we going to find my mom?" Davina said."don't worry we are going to find something." Diego told her.

" guys the others said they found a lead." Maya said coming in." well that's good. Did they tell you what it was?" She asked.

" they said they found a shoe that Amelia was wearing when she was kidnapped." She said and Davina looked at her.

" Oh, how will that help? We used up all of her items to try and find her but she's nowhere to be found." Davina said.

" has anyone try locating hope." Diego asked and they shock their head no." she doesn't want to be found either." Davina said.

" we can't give up. We will find her." He said and she smiled." I hope, so, for Hope's sake." Davina said.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

The family park their car and rented 3 rooms for the night. Katherine came out of her room to see Elijah standing on the balcony.

" hey, you okay?" She asked." Uh yeah." He said." what are you thinking?" She asked." about what my life would have been if I never left New Orleans." He said.

" well, what would it be like?" She asked." probably the same old Mikaelson drama. Klaus makes an enemy or an enemy in the past is trying to kill us." He said and thinking of the thought.

" you know Amelia told me that you left New Orleans because Klaus had gone crazy." She said and he nods." and because the girl I had a crush on then, didn't need me and didn't want me there so I figured maybe if I help Amelia, I might start over at a chance of life." He said.

" you know Hayley is a dumb bitch, she should be grateful, after all she was just a homeless werewolf girl that Klaus just so happens to knock up. I mean she had to ask klaus for protection against me. I'm guessing her being pregnant with one of the most powerful man in the world kind of boosted up her ego." Katherine said and he chuckled.

" I sometimes feel like my family abuse my power. They know that I would do anything for family no matter how low they talk down to me. First they want me to leave, months later they want me to come back. So when I moved to Oklahoma, it felt nice." He said and she smiled." and it was all things thanks to Amelia." She smiled at that.

" you know I could've been a human around the time or probably be dead if it wasn't for her. My doppelgänger almost gave me the cure. If Amelia wasn't there to stop her, I may have been a human now, and I may have never join you guys. So that's what I'm grateful for." She said.

" I guess Amelia has her own way to bring us all together in our most vulnerable moment. And here we are, she's missing and barely any of us spent no years looking for her." He said.

" we are going to find her." Katherine told him." I hope so or hope is gonna be blaming us for a very long time." He said and she chuckled.

" it's getting dark and we need to get rest in order to leave early in the morning back home." She said and he nods." Good night Elijah."'she told him." good night Katherine." He said as she left back inside her room.

Elijah look up at the sky as he saw the stars twinkle.

" I wish you were here right now Amelia. we are broken without you." He said before heading back to his room for the night.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

The next day, they woke up and was already on the road back home. When they got back the park the car and headed in.

" so this was her shoe." Davina asked and they nodded." I'm sorry." Stefan said and she nods." We'll try to find another way to find her." Elijah said." I hope so." She said.

Maybe I can help

Everyone all turn around at the doorway to see Hope standing there smiling.

" Hope where the hell have you been?" Davina said angrily." I've been busy." She said." well obviously you snuck out of the house again." She said.

" you know instead of being mad at me, you should be thanking me I think I found something that will help us find mom." She said smiling and everyone looked at her as she raised up a book." this could be the answer to everything.