3x19

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

𝟮 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

The four spent the past two days learning the spell to defeat Azazel once and for all. Hope told her mother that she could handle it, but Amelia said no. It was a death spell, and she did not want her child being consumed by dark magic. The four took the time to get to know each other while they were learning. In order to do this spell to defeat him they have to connect with one another. now Bonnie and Amelia already connected years ago. They just needed to connect with the other two.

Amelia was now sitting in the kitchen looking at some papers. Elijah came in to see her signing something.

" what are you doing?" he ask coming in the kitchen sitting in the chair next to her." just papers." She said to him, he noticed she looked tired and chuckles. She looks at him." What." She ask looking at him." you look very exhausted." He said and she looked in the mirror and saw herself before smiling." yeah it's just this spell and with Hope trying to help, it got me stressing a lot." She said.

" and what you need is a small break no papers, nothing just a clear mind." He said and she shook her head." I don't know Elijah, every day Azazel is close to getting stronger. We can't have that." She said and he frowns." you know there's something I have been meaning to ask you." She said and looks at him." what is it?" He ask looking at her." I decided that after all of this is over, me and Hope will be leaving again." She said and he was about to say something when she stopped him." before you get upset and try and stop me, I was hoping you would come with me instead." She said and he looks shock at her." I figured maybe Davina would like some help for her pregnancy, and decided to go out and live close to her." Amelia said and looks at him." Elijah." She said watching him.

Elijah grabbed her face before kissing her on the lips hard. When he let go, they both looked at each other in the eyes.

" so does that mean a yes?" She ask and he chuckles rubbing her cheek." Indeed." He said before kissing her again. Elijah pushed her against the counter, kissing her neck as she moans. He brush the hair behind her ears as he picked her up and sat her on the counter.

Mom

They both jump back to hear hope coming downstairs and into the kitchen. They both clean themselves up using their speed and stop when Hope came in.

" yes, honey." Amelia said and smiles." the others are just waiting for you." Hope said looking at them, seeing her mom's shirt mess up, same with her hair." of course tell them I'll be there." Amelia said as hope leaves." oh my God that was close." She said before sitting in a chair. He chuckles looking at her." even when we can hear her, that was close call." He said and she glared at him." of course you would find this funny." She said before standing up and leaving back to the basement as Elijah chuckled.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam nolite corde ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in sempiterrnum." They said all together, Amelia saw the black veins going up to her arm before she continued to spell." Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam nolite corde ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in sempiterrnum." They said one more time before stopping. They look to see the black veins gone and smiled. They finally mastered the spell without falling out on the first few words.

" and this is why I stop using dark magic." Bonnie said and they laughed." remind me again to never tap into it. This will be the first and last time." Atlas said as he grabbed a towel and wipe the sweat off of him." and this is why I'm glad I didn't allow Hope to do this." Amelia said, and they nodded.

" do you guys want some refreshments? We've been stuck here for hours now." Amelia asked and they nodded. they got to the kitchen and got them something to eat and drink before chilling out in the living room.

" oh my God, she is so beautiful." Althea said as they were looking at Hope's baby pictures." thank you." Amelia said smiling." the girl got good genes." Atlas said and the girls rolled her eyes.

" you guys should see my other daughter Davina. I don't have baby pictures of her but she is gorgeous." Amelia said and shows them some pictures of Davina when she was 16

" Amelia said and shows them some pictures of Davina when she was 16

" she is so pretty." Bonnie said looking at the picture." when I was pregnant with Hope, we decided to go on a farm. Davina really like animals especially horses so we let her go on a ride." Amelia said and smiled." did you let her keep the horse." Althea ask." no she wished, but supernaturals and a horse ain't gonna do it, besides people were trying to kill us around that time." Amelia said." I swear your family has death around your name." Atlas said the girls hit him on the head but Amelia chuckled." it's all right and yeah. my family didn't exactly accepted my pregnancy. A few months after I gave birth to Davina, my family murdered me and took my child away from me. If it wasn't for Elijah saving me that night I would've been dead. Now my second child is the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. For the past almost 8 years she has been endangered of all of my enemies. I can't even imagine what it would've been like if Klaus's enemies added onto that." Amelia said and Bonnie comfort her.

" despite all that negativity happening in your life, the one thing that came out of it was your family especially your daughters." Bonnie said and Amelia smiled." Thank you." Amelia said before slowly cry." oh, please don't do that, If you cry I'm gonna cry to." Bonnie said." group hug." Atlas said and they all laughed.