2x06

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

One month later Davina, her father and Diego finally made it back into New Orleans after a few months of being away. they were now standing in front of her family's house.

" so ever since you guys been living in Oklahoma this was the first house you've moved in." George asked and Davina nodded." and this was the house that mom was murdered in." Davina said slowly as she walked up to the house." Sorry." He said and she shook her head." it's okay it was a few months ago." She said before unlocking the door. the three walked in the house.

As they walked in, there was a big whoosh and next thing you know Gabriel was pinned on the wall with a murderous Elijah holding him by the neck.

" Who are you and what are you doing in this house." Elijah said threatening him." Elijah stop that's my dad." Davina said using a spell to knock Elijah off of him." what are you talking about." He asked." he's my dad." She said." so what this is what you've been doing this entire time being away looking for your dad." He said angrily." what are you talking about Elijah." She said." Davina while you'll were gone innocent children were murdered, things have been happening and we needed you and you didn't respond." He said yelling a little." well excuse me if I was busy trying to find a way to bring my mother back." She said.

" would you stop Davina she is dead and she is not coming back." He said and she looked at him." it has been almost a year now Davina we're all slowly moving on and you're trying to bring her back bring more pain." He said." you don't want her back because you don't want her to see that you have moved on with some human. you don't want mom to know that you're replacing her with Charlotte for her daughter well let me tell you one thing Elijah as long as I'm alive I won't let you corrupt my sister's life. she needs her mother, we both need our mothers." Davina said." and what are you planning to do." He asked looking at her.

" i'm taking Hope with me I found a house somewhere where I can live." She said and he jumped at her and Diego got in front of him." back off unless you want your heart ripped out from your chest." Elijah said." I am willing to get my heart ripped out if it means keeping Davina safe so if I were you I would back the hell away from her." Diego said." I am leaving with her whether you want it or not Elijah you may be her uncle but she is my sister." Davina said as she went upstairs to pack hopes things.

" you can't do this Davina someone is out there killing innocent children and I'm the best shot at protecting Hope." Elijah said." no I'm the best shot at protecting her." Davina said coming down holding a bag and holding hope in her other arm Gabriel grab the bag and left the house to put it in the car." i'm sorry Elijah but I can't risk it maybe this will help you find out who is doing all of this but for now on I'm going to be watching her." Davina said before she ended up leaving the house with Diego following her. Elijah watch davina get in the car and left with Hope. he got angry before destroying the whole entire living room

he may have slowly moved on from Amelia but hope was the only thing keeping him from doing some thing he regrets. hope was the only thing that reminded him of her. and he was not about to lose her because her bitchy sister said so.

Meanwhile with Maya and her brother Liam

" oh my god this is one of the best food I have ever tasted." He said as he finished eating pizza." it's nice to see that you like it." She said." yeah I never knew peso can taste so different in different cities." He said and she nodded." so what's going on with you and that Stefan guy." Liam asked." what do you mean." She asked." well it's obvious you to have feelings for each other." he said." it's just things have been going on and I don't know." She said." look Maya, you can't stay mad at him he's a vampire you know what his nature is." Liam said." he told me that the reason he killed the coven was because they were a part of that baby's mother's death. and to be fair I would do the same thing." Liam said and she looked at him." I guess." She said, as they continue to eat Maya slowly turn around and noticed the plants were dying she turned around to see all the trees were all dying at a fast pace.

" what the hell." She said and Liam looked at her before looking at the plants." what's going on." He asked." we need to tell the others." She said, he nodded before they ended up leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" first kids dying now plants what else." Stefan said as they watch the trees die." I don't know all we know is that we saw them died. do you know what this is." Liam asked." we still don't know who's doing this." Elijah said coming in with Charlotte." wait where is hope." Katherine asked." Davina came by earlier and took her." He said." why." Marcel asked." She's convinced hope it's not safe with me so she is staying at her own place with her dad." Elijah said and they looked at him." wait her dad." Marcel said." yeah she met her dad and now they're in town trying to bring back Amelia." Elijah said.

" wait you can bring back people from the dead." Charlotte asked and Elijah nodded." but it's not easy, you need a ritual and some rare items to bring them back, and since she was so serious earlier it makes me think they have all the ingredients to do that." He said." well I kind of hope they do bring her back she's a witch maybe she'll know something she did grow up in this town." Katherine said.

After Katherine said that. they all came up with a plan and split it up to see if there was anything they could recognize or figure out what was happening