5x16

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟬

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 sat in a room in the Salvatore school as she made a circle of salt. Hope didn't have enough tools to resurrect her mother from the dead, but she can bring her spirit over from the other side as long as she was in the circle.

" Phasmatos ravaros un animum, Phasmatos ravaros un animum, Phasmatos ravaros un animum." Hope said multiple times. There was a flash, and she saw her mother standing in the circle.

" hi mom." Hope said and Amelia smiled." Hey sweetie, what's going on?" She asked." because I need your help." Hope said and Amelia looked at her.

" we found out that there was a weapon to kill Apep, but the people who know about it are dead I was hoping maybe there's something you know." Hope said and Amelia nodded before sitting down on the floor.

" well, you're right, the people who know how to kill him are dead, because he made sure of it. But I may know a way to help you." Amelia said and Hope stared at her, waiting for her answer.

" get a big enough weapon to kill him like a sword, and there is a herb called the deadly nightshade, and that plant can kill you in seconds if you touch it." Amelia said." and where is this plant?" Hope asked.

" it's in the UK, and a little bonus, you can add your blood." Amelia said and Hope looked at her." what, but wouldn't it just heal him?" Hope asked." yes and no, but you can use your blood anyway, you can kill him or save him." Amelia told her.

" thanks mom I really needed your help." Hope told her and she smiled." happy I can help." Amelia said, she looked and noticed that something was bothering hope." what's wrong?" She asked.

" it's just, Apep has a weapon to kill me. It's called the red oak. Apparently it can kill a tribrid." Hope said and looked at her." Oh, well you don't look fazed." Amelia said." I just think maybe if I do end up dying, I will deserve it. I killed so many innocent people in the past, just to find the people who were involved in your death." Hope told her.

" Hope, like it or not, you were going to have blood on your hands, especially when you are me and klaus's child." Amelia told her." what if I'm slowly turning to be him." Hope said and Amelia stare at her.

" I was so determined I was not like him when I'm slowly, turning into him with my humanity off." Hope said slowly crying." and you think that's a bad thing, I know I had my fair share of bad choices but you was not one of them. I won't hate you for growing up to have something in common with your dad. That's just life, only you get to decide what's next." Amelia told her.

" you may be your father's daughter, but you are mine. My sweet little girl don't forget that." Amelia told her and hope nodded." I love you, mom." Hope said and Amelia smiled.

" I love you too." Amelia said before the circle break then she disappeared. Hope smiled before wiping away her tears. She got up and left the room.

She entered the room to see everyone else standing there talking.

" so your aunt Dahlia tried to kill you to get Henrik." Davina asked and Rebekah nodded." since Henrik is the first born Mikaelson of his generation she wanted his power." Freya told them.

" well, I'm kind of glad that hope isn't the first born. We wanted to give hope the normal, life as possibly as we could." Marcel said and they nodded.

Everyone turn to see hope standing at the door way.

" hey hope you're okay?" Davina asked." yeah so you know how we were at a dead end on trying to kill Apep." She said and they nodded." I managed to talk to the dead in talk to mom about it. She knows what ingredients we need to kill him." Hope said and they smiled.

" and Miss Anderson always comes through." Katherine said and smiled." so what is it?" Stefan asked." we need a sword, my blood and a special herb." She told them, and they all looked at her.

" and what is the special herb?" Kol asked." deadly nightshade a plant in the UK." Hope said and his eyes widened." that plant can kill anyone within seconds on the first touch. Are you sure that's what she said?" He asked and she nodded.

" that's what she said." She told them." well that sounds like a good plan. If this plant can do what you said it can do maybe we'll have a chance to finally kill him." Klaus told them.

" good we'll leave early in the morning." Hope said and Davina shook her head no." hope I think it's best if you stay here at the school and protect it." Davina said." what why the school has been around since 2018, it doesn't need my protection with so many supernaturals here." Hope told her.

" but they don't know what's going on for all we know they could be allowing Apep in the school and don't know who he is and besides, it will keep you distracted, because right now, his eyes are focusing on you and not the rest of us. We can't let him know what we're doing." Davina said, she had a good point.

" fine I'll stay here, but when the flight happens, you're not gonna make me sit around." Hope sand and she nods.

" you know what, I think I will stay here with Hope." Klaus said and his family gave him a look. He looked at them, and they nodded." well, I guess the rest of us will go." Maya said and they nodded.

" well, I unfortunately cannot go. I have a school to run but I wish you guys all the best." Caroline said, they nodded as her and Alaric left the room.

We are one step closer on killing him for good.