3x05

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

Davina looked at Hope who was in her room looking at a box that had chains on them

Davina looked at Hope who was in her room looking at a box that had chains on them. She raised her eyes in confusion.

" Hope." Hope jumped up to see Davina coming into the room." what are you doing." She asked." I am learning a unlock spell." She said before looking at the box again." but why." She asked sitting next to her." So I can be helpful in helping you guys battle these people coming after us." She said and Davina looked at her." but you don't need to, we'll protect you." She said and hope got up." That's what mom said, but I don't want to be protected I want to help, see I can break the lock Vessera a portus." She said and broke the chains to the box and Davina looked shock." did mom teach you this." She asked and hope shook her head no." she only taught me defense spells, I learned this from her book." Hope said." Let me guess you stole her book temporarily and wrote the spells in your little book." Davina asked and Hope nods.

" fine maybe I can teach you some thing that I know, just promise not to tell mom she'll kill me." Davina said and hope smiles before nodding." Aquamalia." Davina said and water came out of her hands, Hope look at it excitedly." I want to try." Hope said and Davina let her." Aquamalia." She said but nothing came out of her hands she tried again for a few times until she got it, Hope smiled seeing the water flow in her hands as she plays with it." what mom is doing is right, it's best to learn defense spells to protect yourself first okay." Davina said and hope nods." now why don't we get some ice cream." She said smirking and hope looked at her.

With Amelia

Amelia was looking through books upon books to try and figure out who keeps coming after her and Hope. Elijah came in and grabbed a book that was thrown across the room.

" I see someone is not in a good mood." He said and she turns to him." there is nothing in these books that would explain to me about who keeps coming after me and Hope." She said." while you were gone they were also coming after Davina to." He said and she look at him." what, why didn't you tell me." She said." because you have so much things on your plate and I know that Davina can handle herself trust me she's improved over the years." He said to her and she nods." so what are you doing here." She asked looking at him." I mean, I haven't seen you since the last six years blame me if I just wanna hang out with you." He said and she smiles alittle." well I appreciate it." She said and he smiles but it soon stop when the whole house shakes.

They both looked at each other before speeding outside to see a crack was appearing in the road stopping cars everywhere.

" MOM." Amelia turned around to see both of her kids running outside." hope you shouldn't be out here." She said." but I can help." Hope said to her." what was it." Maya asked." I don't know, looks like time for a meeting." Marcel said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all gather in Town Square, Hope was sitting at the back behind her family as the building was filling up with supernaturals.

" everyone welcome, settle down." Marcel said, as everyone started to calm down and look at them." now I know you're all probably wondering what that crack was in the streets, but I assure you, we will find out who is responsible." Marcel said, as everyone started to complain again." everyone calm down. We're trying to help you as best as we can but we need you to shut up." Katherine said.

Hope hid behind her mother as Amelia rubbed her hair trying to calm her down. As everyone was fighting each other, there was a big boon again outside everyone went outside to see something written in the sky.

Bring me the last members of the Anderson family Davina, hope and Amelia. The written disappeared, and everyone turns to the family.

" they're attacking us because their after you." Somebody said, pointing at Amelia and her kids. Everyone started to walk up towards the three as the family got in front of them." I don't want to hurt you, but if you touch my kids, you'll be answering to me." Amelia said glaring at them." There was peace in the city for six years and now there's another threat all because you came back." somebody said, and everyone started to agree.

" oh, please they were attacked way before they came back to Oklahoma." Marcel said." then maybe they should just leave the city and let that threat follow them. My children sleeps in the city I will not have you corrupt it." Someone said." and my daughters were born in the city, and I am not about to let them leave it." Amelia said and her eyes glowed." You people are a family of abominations. You have one daughter who is a witch and you have another daughter who is I don't even know what anymore." Someone said." and you're a vampire and a witch." someone else added on, and everyone nodded.

" so yes, we are a family full of abominations, but we know how to protect the city, we protected the city a few years back, we can do it again." Elijah said." well I hope so or you're gonna have to answer to the whole town." somebody said, and everyone started to leave." Amelia hugged and hope who started to cry. Amelia looked at Elijah who nodded at her, she took her kids home to cheer them up, while the others come up with a plan to stop this thread once and for all, and to protect their family.