4x08

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

Hope just sat in her cell doing nothing, the others came to visit her but of course she didn't say anything to them so they gave up and left

Hope just sat in her cell doing nothing, the others came to visit her but of course she didn't say anything to them so they gave up and left. Hope decided to take this as an opportunity to look around the school without them noticing. It's a good thing her family taught her one spell that would do just that.

She used a spell to give her some salt. She made a circle full of salt and did a small symbol in the middle. Hope standed in the middle of the circle before chanting.

" Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, radamis phasmatos ex sonos. Resustamen ex veram vatas. Radamis phasmatos ex sonosI." Hope said twice before her whole entire body fell to the ground. Hope managed to bring her soul in another body that was nearby and happen to be one of the girls who study at the school.

" damn, this girl is really tall." Hope told herself before slowly walking around looking at the school. This is the first time she stepped foot in this place without her mother. hope was so glad she knew where the library was, despite her only been there once. she has a good photographic memory.

Hope finally made it to the memorial library, the first thing she did was start looking around for some clues on mystic falls. While she was doing that, she didn't notice her brother walking past the library to go to the cell to come see her.

" hey, I bought you something. I don't know if you would like it or not." Henrik said only to drop the food to see Hope on the ground. He opened the cell and went to make sure she was okay. She was breathing, but he didn't know what was wrong with her, so the best thing he did was take her to Alaric's office.

" Henrik what's wrong?" Alaric said looking at Hope in his arms." I don't know I just came in and saw her like this." He told him." call Emma and the others. Maybe she knows a spell on what's wrong with her." Alaric said and he nodded before leaving.

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘

" well, this is useless." Hope said throwing the book down to the ground not caring about the mess. She looked around the shelf again, only to see one that caught her eyes. She slowly picked it up and it said the history of Mystic Falls.

Hope took the book before sitting down on the table and going through it. Hope looked at it and realize it was based off of someone's perspective, but not just any perspective, it was her father's perspective.

"The history of mystic falls." Hope said before reading it." I came to Mystic Falls for only one goal, to break my curse and to become a true hybrid. The next thing I wanted to do next was make a hybrid Army to defend to father Mikael, which I finally defeated. There were complications when I was trying to bring back my family and reunite us all together. I thought my life was complete when she walked into my life." Hope read only to stop, as much as she wanted to continue reading, she had a mission to fulfill and that was finding her mother.

She got up and look at the shelf to try and find another book. The squad all came into Alaric's room to see hope's body on the table.

" what's wrong with the mystery girl?" Lizzie asked looking at Hope." We don't know." Henrik told her." We need Emma's help." He told her." Then It's a good thing I'm here." Emma said coming in." Do you know what's wrong with her." Alaric asked, Emma used a spell to scan Hope and stopped." What's wrong." Alaric asked, looking at her." Her body reaction is showing me, her soul isn't in her body." Emma told them.

" She's in the school somewhere then." Henrik said." Wait, this girl is a witch." Kaleb said and they paused." How did she manage to snap a vampire's neck without magic." Lizzie said." Maybe she fought her whole life or something. We don't know much about her." Josie said." Josie's right, this girl could be alone in the world." Mg said and Lizzie rolled her eyes.

" Guys, now is not the time, we have to find her." Henrik said before walking out of the room with them following. Hope smiled when she found the book she was looking for. The History of the Mikaelsons. She knew this wasn't going to help her find her mom, but who knows she needed all the information she could get. Starting with her dad's family, they have a lot of enemies, maybe one got to her mom because of her relationship with her dad.

Hope got the book before getting up and walking out of the library. She walked around the corner only to bump into the squad. Henrik looked at her only to look down at the book she was holding. His family's book, why does she need that unless.

" You." Henrik said to her, Hope took off running the other way with the squad chasing her. Mg and Kaleb used their vampire speed to grab hope." Who are you and why do you have my families book." Henrik asked looking at her." oh, would you like to know Restituzione. Hope said and the girl's body fell taking the book with her." She is going back to her body." Henrik said, Lizzie and Josie looked at each other." DAD." They yelled before running back with the others. When they got there, they saw Emma and Alaric being thrown to a wall. They stood in front of the two facing Hope." You are outnumbered." Henrik said and Hope smirked." you sure about that." Hope said raising her hand to only disappered.

" What if she goes after my family, She has the Mikaelson book." Henrik said." We will find her, don't worry." Lizzie told her boyfriend." I better go call my parents." Henrik said before leaving the room." We need to find her." Lizzie said." She couldn't have gotten far, Wherever she is." Josie said. Hope looked out in the night, as the bus came in front of her. Hope got on the bus and left mystic falls.