2x17

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

" we found the herb." Marcel came in shouting, everyone turned around to look at him." you did, where is it." Amelia asked him." it in Nebraska but there is a slight problem." He said." what is it." She asked." The plant is extremely toxic to use so I'm afraid we're going to have to wait for a few weeks enough for us to be able to touch it." He said and everyone sighs in frustration. they were so close to finally creating the weapon to kill lamia and yet there's always an obstacle thrown at them.

" why not try and find a spell to speed up the process." Davina said." as much as I would love to do that we can't rush Mother Nature, if we do things won't turn out so well and the plant would be useless to us." Amelia said and Davina nods." so what now." i'm afraid we're going to have to wait, in the meantime let's all just work on some thing else to buy the time gets stronger when the time comes to actually face up to her." Amelia said." she's right because the last time we faced her she put fear in everyone, and she attacked Amelia who is basically stronger than most of us in this room and managed to take her out, if it wasn't for hope's magic things would be bad." Marcel said and they nodded.

" and that is why I need to practice on new spells." Amelia said before heading to the basement." i'm coming with you mom, I also need to learn some few spells." Davina said as the mother and daughter went in the basement." while the rest of us learn some fighting skills." Stefan said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And to say the least the past few weeks has been okay. Everyone practice on what needed to be done, the plant was ready to go and they managed to get it just in time. Right now Amelia is sitting outside on the porch on the phone with Katherine.

" how is she doing." Amelia asked as Katherine showed her a Hope who was watching a cartoon show." oh so precious make sure to get a picture of that for me." She said." sure thing so how is everything back home." Katherine asked." we created the dagger we got the herb only thing we need is our blood." Amelia said." Do you want us to come home yet." Katherine asked." no not yet we need to prepare the spell, the blood is instant." Amelia said." Well then I wish you guys the best of luck and call me whenever you're ready." She said and Amelia nodded. she said goodbye to them before hanging up. she saw a car pull up and knew it was Elijah's car. he got out along with Charlotte. To be fair Amelia wasn't really surprised ever since she found out the two started dating Charlotte has been nothing but behind Elijah ever since, but like it or not Amelia was just gonna have to get used to it.

" hi Amelia." Charlotte said smiling at her." what do you want Charlotte." Amelia said annoyed and Elijah looked at her." well we were hoping we could go out of town for a few days." Charlotte said." we as in you and Elijah." She said and Charlotte nods." I don't think so." Amelia said." i'm sorry what." Charlotte replied looking at her." well for starters lamia is still on the loose trying to murder all of us and find my daughter do you really think it's the best time to go on a small vacation, what happens if she decides to attack us while you're gone." Amelia said." then you can just call us." Charlotte said simply, and Amelia stand up, Elijah got between the two.

" it may be easy in the human world for you Charlotte but it is not so easy in the supernatural world, it's dangerous and you can get killed faster than you can blink. now right now my daughter's life is in danger and I'm not about to let you have Elijah distracted and not protecting his Niece." Amelia said in her face." i'm not trying to distract Elijah from anything he just needs a break from you." Charlotte said." A break seriously maybe you're the one he needs to take a break from he's too busy saving your ass to focus on the real matter at hand. but fine do whatever the hell you want at least now I know I cannot trust you guys in my child's hands anymore." Amelia said before heading back inside.

" okay I get it she's upset because her daughter is away but that doesn't give her excuse to be a such a spoiled brat. i'm sorry Elijah but the way you talked about her made it sound like she was so nice, this doesn't look like the girl from your version." Charlotte said." being dead can do that to you but she's right maybe when we kill lamia we can rethink that vacation." He said, Charlotte scoffed before walking away headed back home leaving Elijah on the porch. Elijah went back in the house to Amelia.

" you didn't have to be so hard on her Amelia." He said and she turned around angrily looking at him." me being hard on her, maybe she's too weak to handle the truth." Amelia said." well maybe she just want to get loose, we're all tense right now, why are you acting this way are you jealous of us or something." He asked and she slapped him on the face." don't you ever tell me in my face that I am jealous of you, you have no idea what is going on inside my head right now Elijah. I was dead for a whole year missing my daughter's life. I was brought back from the dead only for my child's life to be threatened once again and now she's halfway across the world right now and I can't be able to touch her. I missed Davina whole life I am not about to lose my second chance with Hope." She said before speeding upstairs. Elijah watched her leave knowing good and well he fucked up.