4x02

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

It's been the total of three days since Hope barely left her room. She barely talks to her sister and her little family. She was in her room, practicing her spells when she heard a car parking in the parking lot. She looked outside to recognize that car anywhere before running out the door.

" Aunt kat, Uncle marcel." Hope said before running to them and hugging them." hi hope, I see you're getting more beautiful every day." Katherine said looking at her as hope smiled." What are you guys doing here?" She asked, not that she didn't want them here. She was happy for them to come visit, despite being all the way in Oklahoma.

" we wanted to come visit you guys." Marcel said." now why don't we go in to see the rest of the family." Katherine said before they walked themselves back in the house. Davina came out of the kitchen to see the three.

" I'm so glad you guys decided to come." Davina said before hugging them." what are families for?" Marcel said." Aunt kat, uncle marcel." Noah said, Davina and Diego's son came downstairs with his father, running up to them, hugging them.

" hello Noah, how are you doing? Katherine asked." I'm doing good getting A's in my class." Noah told them proudly, and Hope rolled her eyes." Hope I see you finally came out of your room." Davina said hope looked at her before turning to the others.." I'm gonna go back." Hope told them before learning back upstairs to her room. Davina sighs out in frustration.

" it's that bad is it." Katherine said and Davina nodded." I don't know what to do. I don't even know how to raise a teenager. I'm already learning how to raise a kid but a teenager is a different story." Davina told them." you know she reminds me of someone." Marcel said." please don't say her name.." Davina said." no not her you." Marcel said." remember all those tantrums you used to have back at the attic." Marcel said." oh my God tell me about it I was a mess." Davina said." now put yourself in her shoes, her mom was taken when she was only seven. Maybe she just wants someone to take care of her give her the attention." Marcel said.

" but I do give her attention a lot more than my own son." Davina said." we get that, but maybe she needs that attention from her mother. Hope's gonna keep doing this until we look for Amelia again. I get it I know she's in pain, but I lost my mother to." Davina said as Diego rubbed her shoulders.

" I lost my mom when I was 16 and I lost my mom when I was 24. What do you expect me to do?" Davina asked." keep doing what you are doing now be there for her even if she doesn't want it." Katherine said." but for now I will talk to her." She said and Davina nodded.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope was doing her make up work that she missed it school. She heard a knock on the door and she look up to see her aunt Katherine coming in.

" hey, can we talk?" Katherine asked her, sitting next to her on the bed." did Davina brought you up to this." Hope said and Katherine shook her head no." I wanted to come talk to you myself." Katherine said." well you're wasting time....I got nothing to say." Hope said.

" Hope you should really appreciate Davina. She is trying her best. She has a lot on her plate." Katherine said." well I'm sorry it's not my fault she decided to get her self pregnant in the middle of danger. If she was here, mom would be here too. Thanks to her we don't know where she is." Hope said." Hope it is not Davina's fault for your mothers disappearance. No one knows what happened to her so you can't just blame this on her." Katherine said.

" well, I can sure try." Hope said and Katherine sighs." if it will help you any better. Maybe I can show you a memory of when I met your mother." Katherine said and hope looked at her." you always told me that mom saved you from your doppelgänger." Hope said.

" yeah maybe it's time I show you my experience." Katherine said, she grabbed hope's head before yanking her in a memory.

FLASHBACK

It was around night time and Amelia was walking in the school she stayed for a while just in case something went down but she hasn't heard nothing from Bonnie, so she decided to leave when she heard a noise in the hallways she turned around to see Katherine and Elena fighting each other
It look like Katherine was winning to fight but Elena pulled something out of her pocket that Amelia recognized was the cure. her eyes widened and before you know it she speeds to them and push Katherine off and snaps Elena's neck taking away the cure.

" Who the hell are you." Katherine asked getting up and looking at her." call me your savior." Amelia said before showing the cure to her." Looks like Little Miss Princess was going to turn you human you're welcome." Amelia said before throwing her the cure.

"are you Amelia Anderson." Katherine asked." you could say that why." Amelia asked." the gang talks about you." I'm sure they do." Amelia said smirking at her before she left Katherine alone with a neck snap Elena.

END OF FLASHBACK

" wow." Hope said." mom was a total badass." She said and Katherine agreed." oh tell me about it she was but the point is your mother did everything for you and your sister. I mean, you two didn't even expect she would disappear...all in one night, Davina had to take responsibility of you. She could've let me or the others take care of you, but she didn't." Katherine said.

" I guess you're right." Hope said and Katherine smile." now are you ready to go down?" Katherine asked and hope nodded her head no." not yet. I think I'll talk to her in the morning." Hope said and Katherine smiled before kissing hope on the head getting up. She said goodbye to Hope before closing the door. When she came downstairs, everyone looked at her.

" how is she?" Davina asked." I think she's gonna be fine. She'll come down and talk to you in the morning." Katherine said and Davina smiled." Thank you so much for your help guys." She said and they nodded." we would do anything for her, you know that." Katherine said, as they continue to talk downstairs they didn't notice a certain person, jumping out of the window and leaving