5x07

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟵

𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Hope sat in a restaurant, she ordered her a little something to eat while she was waiting. She smirked when she heard the door opening. She turned around to see a woman and a six-year-old child walking in.

The two just so happens to sit in the next booth next to her. Hope listen in on the conversation they were having.

" mommy when is daddy coming home?" The boy said and the mother said." he will be here tonight and he said that he got you a present." she said and the boys smiled

" how may I take your order?" a waitress, said coming up to the table." yes, I would like to have the salad and my son would like to have the burger." She told the waitress who nodded, writing everything down before leaving.

Hope's food came to her, and she slowly started eating. The family to got their food and started eating. Once it was done, she grabbed the check and signed it before looking on her phone.

The family finished eating, and the woman went to go to the restroom, but she asked one of the waiters to watch her son. Hope smiled watching the mother leave before slowly sitting in a booth in front of the boy.

" hello little one." Hope said and the boy looked at her." who are you?" He asked." I'm a friend of your father Apep." She said and the boy's eyes widened before smiling." you know who my dad is?" He asked and she nodded.

" do you know where he is?" He asked." yes, of course that's why I'm here. He's waiting outside for you. I can take you to him.." she said and the boy nodded, he grabbed her hand and they started walking out of the restaurant when a waitress stop them.

" I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you to let go of that boy." The waitress, said, and hope smiled. She looked at the waitress in the eyes compelling them.

" you are going to let us walk out of the restaurant. If the mother comes out of the restroom, tell her to meet me in the alleyway in the next block if she wants to see her son again." Hope said, the waitress nodded before leaving." Come on little one."
Hope said before leaving with the boy.

The mother came out the restroom and headed towards her booth when she saw her son was nowhere to be found. She started to panic and tapped on one of the waitress.

" do you know where my son is?" She asked and the waitress looked at her compelled." a woman came and grabbed him. She said if you ever want to see your son again, meet her in the alleyway in the next block.." they said before leaving, the mother grabbed her stuff, paying for it before leaving to go find her son

The mother made it to the alleyway and saw Hope with her son.

" please let go of my son. If you need money I can give it to you." the mother said desperately trying to get her son back." oh, I have plenty of that but I want something else." Hope said and the mother looked at her." what is it, tell me, anything." She said and hope smiled

" I am looking for your husband Apep." Hope said." if you're looking for him, then you made a big mistake. If he finds out you have our son, he will kill you." She said.

" I'm counting on it, except I'm not the one who's gonna die." Hope said before a chanting a spell, and they both fell asleep.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Apep finally made it back home, smiling as he was holding a present for his son. He stop when he heard no one in the house. He slowly looked around the house, only to see a note on the table. He picked it up before reading, and anger appeared on his face.

Dear Apep

I have your family, meet me in the warehouse next to the lake and you know which one it is. if you ever want to see your wife and your son, meet me there.

He ripped the paper up before calling someone. Once he was finish, he headed towards the warehouse. When he got there, he saw his wife and his son tied up to a chair.

" Apep." the mother said happy to see her husband." lily." he said, and he was running to her when Hope stepped in front of the family.

" not so fast." she said, and he glared at her." you have no idea who you're playing with little girl." He said and she smiled." oh I know exactly who I'm playing with Apep." She said and he smirked." I see my reputation precedes me since you know who I am." He said.

" not really I only know you because you took someone I care about." She said, and he looked at her. She pulled out a picture and showed him, raising it up for him to see.

" this woman, her name was." She said, but he interrupted her.." Amelia Anderson yeah I know who she was and let me tell you she was a fun victim." he said and smirk.

" what are you, her niece or something?" He asked and she glared at him." no, I'm her daughter hope Mikaelson." She said and smirked when his eyes widened with shock." I see you know who I am now." She said but he interrupted her again.

" if you're looking for your mother, there's no reason to look anymore. I killed her. Now let my family go." He said." oh, I know all about that. That is why I took your family, you see I was going to kill you. And I am still going to kill you, but I thought, maybe why not take someone you care about first since you did the same to me." She said and smiled grabbing his son first.

" please don't hurt him please I beg you, Apep do something." lily said she looked at her son." please look I know you're mad that I killed your mother, but there is no reason to kill an innocent child." He told her.

" you mean the child that you are going to raise to be just like you I don't think so." She said before grabbing the little boys heart and pulling it out. Both of the parents screamed out as they watch their son being ripped away from them.

" no no no, you monster." lily said as Hope grabbed a knife, slitting her throat. Apep screamed out as his family was taken from him." now you know exactly how it feels to lose someone you care about." Hope said.

" you're a monster." He said glaring at her." No Apep you are the monster, you took my mother away from me, close to your son's age and I want to take that away from you. You should know, don't ever mess with a Mikaelson." She said.

" I will kill you for this." He said." yeah that's gonna be impossible since I can't be killed.." she told him." everyone can be killed, even you.." he said. Hope's eyes glowed." I'm going to give you a five second head start and then I will hunt you down and rip out your body parts." she told him.

Apep smirked before grabbing his hands and whistle into them. Soon people surrounded them and he took off running. Hope rolled her eyes as the people started coming towards her.

" let's do this." she said before everything went dark.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

The Mikaelson and The Anderson family came into the warehouse to see bodies everywhere.

" yep hope was here." Davina said looking around." she is just like her father." Klaus said smirking as he looked at all the bodies." are you sure about that?" Stefan said before looking at a six-year-old child on the ground dead.

" oh, my, please tell me she did not kill this boy to." Davina said kneeling down in front of him.." this child maybe the son of Apep." Rebekah asked.

" 100% there was no reason for her to grab an innocent child to get to Apep unless he was his son." Marcel said.

" we better get rid of the bodies." Katherine said." do you know where Hope is going to be next." Klaus asked his brother who shook his head no." I don't know.

I don't know