1x19

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

Amelia's outfit

" are you okay Amelia." Elijah asked the heavily pregnant girl." Oh I'm good its just someone keeps punching me in the guts all day." Amelia said looking at her stomach as it was moving around.

" i'm sure she doesn't mean any harm she's probably ready to come out." Elijah said." I hope so I can't wait to meet her." Amelia said

" have you thought of any names for her." He asked and she nods." I was thinking Hope Davina Mikaelson." She said and he looks at her.

" you're keeping my families name why." He asked." Even though klaus cheated on me this is his daughter and she deserves to at least have some part of her dad's family so I'll give her his last name." She said and he smiles.

" you have the most purest heart out of all of us you know that right." He said kissing her on the lips and she smiled." Thank you." Amelia sings out kissing him back.

Elijah's phone started to rang, he picked it up and answer it. he talked on the phone for a few minutes before hanging up he looked at Amelia who was staring at him.

" everything okay." Amelia asked and he nods." I got a situation to take care of, you stay here call me when anything happens." He said and she nods, he got up and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the witches who were in the hillside cemetery gathering to prepare for something.

" so when will we start." A woman asked." When the baby is born." Astra said." And how will we know when the baby is here." She asked.

" well since my daughter is already in her ninth month I figured why not today because as soon as I finish the spell, she should be having contractions in the next few hours and the baby is born." Astra said.

" but for now we'll let her give comfort in giving birth to her child before we rip it away." Dune said and they smirked.

" then I see the plan is already set shall we people." Astra said smirking.

Diego looked at them before sneaking out of the cemetery he knew he had to warn Amelia about their plan but he had to get someone to safety and that's what he was going to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia was in the restroom looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled but it faded when her water broke she looked down to see her dress was soaking wet.

She slowly went to her phone and called Elijah but he didn't answer so she called Davina who then answer.

"Hey mom you ok." Davina asked." hey Davina I think the baby is coming." She said."really right now." Yes I tried to call Elijah he didn't answer I'm going to try and call the others." She said."ok i'll be right over soon." Davina said before hanging up.

" ohh mmm." Amelia said before slowly sitting on her bathroom floor in pain." It's gonna be okay you just got a hold on." She said panting, Amelia tried to hold her labor as much as she could but she couldn't she had to give birth to her daughter.

And before you know it Amelia was giving birth. meanwhile Davina was heading towards the house when out of nowhere someone covered up her nose and she fell asleep. Davina woke up 30 minutes later to realize she was in the car she looked around to see Diego driving.

" Diego what the hell is going on where are we." She asked sitting up." I need to get you out of town." He simply said and Davina's eyes widened." no you can't you have to take me back my mom is giving birth." She said to him." I know but I need to protect you first." He said." what the hell are you talking about protect me from what." She asked." from the coven they're on their way to take the baby I can't let you get in the crossfire." He said looking at him.

" why would you do that my mothers life... my sister's life is in danger and you thought I was the one who needs to be protected take me back." She said." i'm sorry but I can't do that Davina." He said, Davina looked around before opening the door jumping out." DAVINA." Diego yelled stopping the car as Davina took off running.

Davina manage to get far away from Diego before getting on her phone and calling someone.

" come on pick up for once." She said and someone answered." Hello." Elijah where are you." She asked." I'm on the other side of town why." it's mom she's giving birth and the coven is on their way to her." Davina said." I'm on my way." Elijah ended up hanging the phone and she turned around to see Diego finally catching up to her.

" really." He said and she just stared at him angrily

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCREAMS

Amelia pushed out for she don't know how long. she was almost there she pushed out one more time before she heard her baby cries. Amelia look down to see her baby on the ground crying. she picked her up smiling she cut the cord off of her.

" hi little one." Amelia said to her baby who was now finally in her arms. she kissed her baby's hand slowly crying in happiness.

Well Amelia was focusing on her baby she didn't notice that someone broke into her house

Well Amelia was focusing on her baby she didn't notice that someone broke into her house. before she could do anything someone ripped her baby from her arms she looked up to see that it was her parents and a few other people. The baby started to cry in distress.

" give me my baby mother." Amelia said slowly getting up." i'm sorry Amelia but I can't do that." Astra said to her." please you wanted nothing to do with me why would you want my baby." She asked." Because your baby is to grow up to do many extraordinary things she's very powerful and we need that power to keep our coven's magic flowing." She said to her.

" that's not gonna happen." Amelia said. she was about to cast a spell when her dad flipped pain in her head she fell down to the ground trying to stop him. before she could hurt him someone ripped her heart out she looked to see it was her mother who is smiling at her.

" After so many years you're finally over Amelia.... for good this time." Astra said as Amelia fell to the ground no longer breathing." Let's go before the others get here." She said and took the baby and left the house.

AMELIA

The others ran into the house in her room to see Amelia laying dead on the bathroom floor with her heart beside her.

"NOOO." Elijah yelled out running to her putting her dead body in his arms." Katherine cover her mouth from screaming while Stefan and Marcel turn their heads." We were to late." Elijah said." I was too late I should have stayed with her and because I didn't she's now dead." He said crying.

The others mourn for Amelia, Elijah's eyes turn dark before letting go of Amelia's body and turning to the others.

" we need to find them and kill them for what they do." He said." Elijah." Katherine started but flinched when Elijah glared at her." What." He asked." they took the baby." She said and his eyes widened." We need to get her back." He said before walking out of the house." Come on.

The others followed behind him going to look for the newly member of the family.