2x19

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

(I'm changing Charlotte's face claim)

Charlotte gasp and sat up on the floor, she grabbed her chest to see the wound with no longer there. Charlotte held her head in pain as she was hearing rings in her ears. she got up feeling pain all around her body. She looked in the mirror to see blood all over her clothes and her skin look drained. Tears slowly ran down her face, she looked at the time to see that it's been eight hours and it was 6 o'clock in the morning. so the first thing she did was head towards Elijah, it was a struggle but she finally made it, pounding on the door holding her head as her head was throbbing in pain. Someone open the door and she looked up to see that it was marcel looking at her.

" why are you knocking on our door early in the morning." He asked looking annoyed." ELIJAH." She called out pushing Marcel aside. Soon Elijah came in and cut the light on, everyone saw that she had blood all over her clothes. she fell down and he caught her just in time." What's wrong." He asked as hope was crying upstairs and Amelia was with her." lamia." She said slowly." what about he,  what did she do." He asked looking at her." she killed me." Charlotte said slowly crying." Elijah." Katherine said and he looked at her." she's in transition." She said and Elijah looked at Charlotte who was holding her head.

30 minutes later, Elijah gave Charlotte some water and she took it. she lay down on the couch as Elijah watched her.

"you need to feed soon or you'll die Charlotte." He said and she looked at him." I never wanted this." She said before slowly crying again." I never asked to be a vampire Elijah I'm dead." She said as he hugged her." I know half of us didn't really get a choice." He said remembering how his father stabbed him and turned him into a vampire." I need to think about if I want to really do this." She said and he nods slowly scared that if she makes the wrong choice he'll lose her forever.

" do you mind if I take me a shower to get this blood off of me." She asked and he nods. he went to go get her some clothes and she went to the restroom. once he gave her the clothes she took herself a shower in the guest room, after she was done she put her clothes on and sat down on the bed thinking what happened.

Meanwhile with the others outside in the backyard. Davina was with Hope out in the Field playing with flowers.

" so is Charlotte going to complete her transition." Amelia asked." all we know is that she's thinking about it." Stefan said as they watched Davina and hope." well I am personally hope she doesn't go through with it, The girl barely survived as a human what makes you think she'll survive as a vampire." Katherine said and Amelia chuckles." we should be mean to her Katherine after all, she is Elijah's girlfriend." Amelia said before walking to her daughters.

Before the family could realize anything, Amelia was shot in the stomach and hit the ground. everyone jumped up.

"MOM." Davina screamed out picking up Hope running towards her. everyone else looked up to see George." You have some nerve showing your face around here trader." Amelia said to him glaring at him." I'm sorry." Amelia but lamia needs hope." he said before attacking them. Davina ran back inside the house with hope.

"Ferveret Sanguis." Amelia chant causing George's blood to boil. The others speed towards George."Dolore Sanguis." He said desiccating Marcel, Stefan and Katherine. Soon Elijah and Charlotte came outside. he speeds toward George twisting his arm. George screamed out in pain before doing another spell."Ah sha lana." everyone who is still alive were raised up into the air and was thrown back away from George.

Charlotte cried out as another headache came in. she looked around to see Elijah stake in the heart desiccated up in a tree. she looked around to see everyone else fell out except Amelia who was still fighting George."Ventus." Amelia said throwing George to the ground she stand over him." why." She said to him." why would you go after my family most importantly MY DAUGHTER." She scream out." I didn't want to hurt her Amelia." He said looking at her." I had to make it look realistic so that I can get closer to lamia." He said." why." She asked." to kill her." He said slowly standing up, before he could do anything someone grabbed him by the neck and drain his blood as he screamed. Amelia jumped to see Charlotte killing George." Charlotte STOP IT." Amelia said pushing the girl away and she fell to the ground.

Amelia looked at George and saw that he was dead she turned around to look at Charlotte who had completed her transition and was now a vampire. Amelia grew angry before grabbing Charlotte by the neck.

" oh you have no idea how much I want to kill you." Amelia said before grabbing a hold of Charlotte's heart." Amelia please." She said trying to breathe. Amelia was about to rip her heart out when Elijah snapped her neck, she fell to the ground and Elijah held Charlotte. thanks to Charlotte, George' spell reversed and everyone slowly became back to normal and was no longer desiccated. they got up and looked around to see Amelia on the ground with her neck snapped." What happened." Marcel said running towards them picking up Amelia.

" we managed to kill George but then I had to stop Amelia from killing Charlotte." Elijah said to them." and so you snapped her neck." He said and he didn't say anything." well great Elijah now you made Amelia more mad at you than ever, Who knows what she'll do when she wakes up." Katherine said.

And Katherine was right when Amelia woke up she left the house but not before beating up Elijah and snapping his neck. Later on around night they held a funeral for George after it was over they all headed home. Elijah came into the guest room where Charlotte was staying.

" hey, how was the funeral." She asked standing up." it went well." He said and she looks at him." I guess I'm now a vampire now." She said and he smiles alittle." what's wrong." She asked worried." no matter how many times I try to fix things between me and Amelia, I push her further away." He said." One day you two will sort out your differences right now it's just you and me." She said smirking and he looks at her. she kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. he ripped her shirt open as she tore his clothes off and the two continued not caring about what happened next.