2x14

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟯𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

Stefan and marcel was speeding into Town Square

Stefan and marcel was speeding into Town Square. they heard rumors of a new vampire going around killing people and went to go investigate. when they got there they saw the vampire feeding on someone and letting them fall to the ground.

" Who the hell are you." Stefan asked angrily." is there anyway to talk to a brother Stefan." The guy turned around letting them see his full face." Damon." Stefan said shocked." hello brother." Damon smirking.

What are you doing here." Stefan asked." well for starters who is your friend." One it's Marcel two Stefan asked you a question." Marcel said looking at him." fine as you wish I need your help." He said." with what." They asked." with elena." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" what's wrong with her." Stefan asked as they got to the house." you see, Alaric was getting married to a witch who happened to be pregnant with his child. as soon as they were about to seal it with a kiss, the bride's brother came in killing her, he blasted everyone in the room with a spell knocking Elena out. we took her to the doctor to see what was wrong with her but they didn't say anything they said she was in perfect condition. but then we found out Kai cast a spell on her." He said." and what was the spell." Marcel asked." as long as Bonnie is alive, Elena will remain asleep so I was hoping to come find you if you knew any way to wake her up early to break the connection between her and Bonnie." He said.

" so what, you had Bonnie do a locator spell to come find me you could've found me sooner but yet you didn't and now you are asking for my help." Stefan said." oh I'm sorry you want me to what apologize or something you're the one who left us for your little best friend by the way where is she." He asked." if you're wondering she's right here." they turned around to see Amelia standing on top of the stairs glaring at Damon.

" Amelia heyyyy how are you doing I see life has been good for you." He said smirking." what do you want Damon." She asked." I need your help now I know you and Elena haven't been the best of friends." He said." we sure as hell wasn't, the bitch tried to snap my neck." She said.

Flashback

" Who is going to get hurt." Elena said attacking Caroline in Amelia, she fell down to the ground as Amelia grabbed her head and siphoned her. Elena backed up and Amelia helped Caroline up.

" thanks." Caroline said and Amelia nodded." cheater." Elena said simply." there's more where that came from." Amelia said looking at her." well it's a good thing alaric trained me." Elena said and attacks them trying to snap Amelia's neck but she pushed her.

" and you're forgetting that I am trained as well." Amelia said." now we can do this the easier way or the Hard Way Elena." Amelia said.

End of flashbacks

" I mean, to be fair her humanity was off." He said and he rolled her eyes." but the point is, she's human now and she's in a forever coma which I won't be able to see her for the next 70 years or so, and half of her friends are mostly human and they won't be able to see her especially Bonnie you are friends with her right, you wouldn't want Bonnie to live without one of her best friend would you." He said, she looked at him before sighing." fine but you're lucky that Bonnie is my friend." Amelia said and he nods. Amelia opened her grimoire.

" let's see here, she looked through it." this is gonna take a while so you better get comfy." She said and left." Damon set on the couch." well this is nice this is where you been for the past two years now." He said." He said." yes Damon now tell me what have you guys been up to." He asked.

" well when you left Silas die, his crazy ex girlfriend Came back to life along with One of the Petrova doppelgänger Amora, we were attacked by travelers me and bonnie died but we came back to life." He said and Stefan interrupted him." i'm sorry what you died." He said and Damon nodded." yes unfortunately, and so we accidentally let out a sociopathic who murdered his sister who was pregnant with twins, liz died from cancer, Caroline shut her humanity off and that's about it so far." He said and Stefan just looked at him.

" so that was my life, what about yours." He asked." well I'm not really supposed to tell this with anyone but then again it is Amelia's business so I won't." He said." What." Damon said." turns out Amelia had a child years ago, A daughter, the two reunited, Amelia was having an on and off war with her parents, she died a year ago but she came back a few months later. and now we are going through another threat." He said." well damn that doesn't sound like much." He said." oh let me be for real with you it is much." He said not thinking about telling his brother that Amelia had another daughter but with klaus and that Elijah was in the same town as them, and he did not want to tell Damon that he has been also with Katherine who left town knowing good and well he despise her.

Soon Amelia came into the room with a sad expression on her face.

" so Amelia did you find out a solution." He said looking at her." no Damon I'm sorry but the only way to break this spell is to kill Bonnie or turn her into a vampire to break the connection. sorry but I never once heard about this spell time must be pretty devious to come up with it." She said and Damon grew angrily before grabbing her by the throat." DAMON." Stefan yelled at him pushing him away from Amelia." you're lying, there probably is a spell you're just not spilling it out because you hate Elena and you want her to go through with this suffering." He said angrily.

" look I meant I do not care about Elena but if it involves Bonnie I would do everything it takes to protect her but I can't because there is no spell to help her, and right now I am busy with my own problems maybe you should go find another witch or something." She said before speeding in front of him." but one thing for sure, don't ever lay your hands on me in my house again, get the hell out." She said before snapping his neck, she looked at Stefan." get him out of my city." She said before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon shot up awoke to see himself in the middle of the street. he looked to see his brother sitting on a car.

" Stefan." Damon said." see this is the reason why I decided to get away from you, you always create problems wherever you go and you attacked my best friend." He said." because she was lying she knows somethings she's just not opening her mouth to SAY IT." He said angrily and Stefan speeded in his face." You need to leave Damon." He said." why you're afraid that I might ruin your perfect imaginary life. you should be in Mystic Falls with your real family." He said." my family is here once upon a time you used to be my brother but ever since we went to mystic falls, life has been hell you made my life a living hell you stole the love of my life you were supposed to be my brother you were supposed to be by my side but instead you went off and slept with my ex the next day after I broke up with her, so to this day forward Damon Salvatore you are no longer my brother leave the city NOW." Stefan said, Damon looked at him glaring at him before getting in the car and driving away out of town. Stefan sighs before heading back home.