4x07

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Hope finally made it to Mystic Falls, the place where it all began. The place where her mother and father had their epic love. She smiled and walked around town. The first place she had to see was the Mystic Grill, her mother always mention.

She walks in the place to see a few people enjoying their day. She had ordered herself something to eat before sitting at a booth. She opened a book and looked at her mothers notes of mystic falls.

All she know is that she went to Mystic Falls to help her Stefan, where she met her dad, the two had a hate and love relationship. she even wrote a description of each of everyone.

Of course, Bonnie being her favorite person in Mystic Falls. Elena Gilbert, who her mom didn't like and thought she was self-centered and couldn't choose which brother she loved the most.

Caroline Forbes the girl who wanted to be loved, the girl her mother grew to like, despite her screwing her ex boyfriend. The woman hope saw years ago, talking to her mother about the Salvatore school.

Hope close the book before looking around, after she got finished eating, she decided to see someone who might knew her mom years ago. she manage to see one of the people her mom talked about. She walk up to him before tapping his shoulder. The man turn around and looked at her.

" yes, can I help you?" He asked looking at Hope." are you by any chance Matt Donovan." Hope asked and he nodded." yes I am, how many I help you." He asked." do you by any chance know anybody by the name Amelia Anderson?" Hope asked, Matt looked at her." yeah, she used to live in Mystic Falls years ago before she left town." He told her." Why.

" I'm looking for her, me and her used to be good friends and she disappeared and I'm trying to follow her steps." Hope said lying, her mother spent years keeping her existence away from other people besides, her friends and family. Matt didn't look convince.

"Mmm that's funny because she never mentioned you." He told her." I met her when she left mystic falls. She disappeared since 2019 and I have been looking for her." Hope said getting very annoyed at him. how is he to tell her he knew all of her mothers friends. Last time she checked, her mom didn't really get to know the man. Her mom left mystic Falls in 2011 and he hasn't seen her in 16 years so of course she wouldn't mention knowing her when she has 16 years to get to know someone else." yeah because I met her in 2014 that's why she haven't mentioned me." Hope lied.

" well I'm sorry young lady. I don't really have any information to give you, all I know is that she left town, she didn't contact anyone since." He told her." Thank you anyway." Hope said, he nodded and she left. Matt grab his phone and called someone.

" hey....yeah..I got some girl here. She said she's looking for Amelia." Matt said.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope was now casually walking in the woods. This was gonna be harder than she thought. She sighs before stopping, she sat down by a tree.

She closed her eyes and took a break, as she was taking a break, she heard a noise out in the distance. When she opened her eyes, she saw someone in front of her. She slowly got up looking at him.

" Who the hell are you?" Hope asked looking at him, but he just stared at her. Hope looked at him confused, Hope regretted moving when the man came up to her with his veins out. He was a vampire. Hope took off running as the vampire chased after her. Since Hope was just a witch, the vampire caught up to her before biting her neck. Hope screamed out in pain before using her reflexes, jumping on a tree and throwing the vampire off.

The vampire ran up to her again, attempting to bite her when she used a spell to snap his neck. The vampire fell to the ground unresponsive. Hope sighs before touching her neck, feeling it heal. I guess that's an advantage of having vampire parents. you get their speed healing.

Hope ended up grabbing the vampires body before pulling him on the other side. Hope didn't notice that she was being followed her before she could she fell to the ground asleep. The people ran up to Hope looking at her.....and that was the only thing she saw before darkness.

Hours later, Hope woke up to see that she was in a dungeon or a cellar. She slowly got up with a headache. She was about to use the spell to break out wherever she was in, but she stopped it when the door opened. She look to see a bunch of teenagers walking up to her, looking at her.

" looks like Sleeping Beauty is awake." a blonde girl said." knock it off Lizzie." a brown headed girl said." are you okay." a boy with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes, said to her with a concern look on his face. Hope didn't say anything. She just looked at them.

" my boyfriend asked you a question." The blonde girl by the name Lizzie snapped." Lizzie, I got this." The boy told her before turning back to hope." look I know you're probably scared right now, but you are in a safe place. My name is Henrik." The boy said and hope's eyes widened. Henrik as in her half brother Henrik Mikaelson, her older brother.

" look, she had a reaction to your name." some dude with braids in his hair said, Lizzie just glared at hope." the police officer chief told us you were looking for a woman name Amelia Anderson." Henrik said and hope rolled her eyes, she knew there were something fishy about that officer." can you tell us why you were looking for her?" He asked but hope kept her mouth shut.

" she's probably mute or something." Lizzie said snickering." Lizzie that's not nice." the brown headed brunette girl said." we're gonna leave you here for the night and tomorrow we'll come here and see if you can tell us anything. You probably do not feel comfortable with all of us in this room." Henrik said and hope just looked at him as they slowly left the room. Henrik looked at Hope one more time before closing the door shut and locking it.

Hope was thinking about escaping while they were busy, but she decided she was going to find answers and what better place to find answers about a supernatural person, then in a supernatural school. her mom was technically a part of the Scooby Doo gang so maybe there are some history on her in this school. Hope smiled before laying down on the uncomfortable bed. She pulled the covers over her before closing her eyes and falling asleep.