4x20

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

" hey hope." Davina said coming in her room." Hey." Hope said looking down." How was the trip." She asked." It was nice, it made me realize more on how much I miss mom." Hope said.

" I'm sorry you have to go through that. I told them it was a bad idea." She said and hope looked at her." but they showed me what you've been through and I'm sorry for giving you a hard time." Hope said and she smiled.

" it's okay." Davina said." you know Marcel told me all about the harvest, he told me how it was killing you, what happened?" She asked and Davina looked at her.

" mom did whatever she took to save me. At first, I saw her as a mother who abandon me. I started to think that maybe she was trying to replace me with you." Davina said." wait you thought of that." Hope asked and she nodded chuckled.

" she told me that she kept her promise, and that she will always protect me." Davina said." it's funny how mom watch me grow up from a baby to a child but she watched you grow up as a teenager to an adult." Hope said and Davina smiled.

Hope slowly started crying, Davina saw it and hugged her tightly.

" how am I going to survive without her now that I know she's dead." Hope said crying, she wiped her tears, but it kept coming." you won't, but mom will want you to live your life. The rest of us are here for you." Davina said.

" I need to find out where that man is, the one who killed mom." Hope said." Hope no, mom wouldn't want you to get your revenge. She would want you to do better." Davina said and hope looked at her.

" but you guys got revenge for whatever happens why is it any different for me?" She asked." because she raised you to be better." Davina said and hope stood up angrily.

" she only raised seven years of my life probably even six since she was dead that one year. The least I can do is find the person who killed her and make them pay." Hope said." Hope you're starting to act like your dad." Davina said.

" well, maybe it's time I start acting like him since my mom is nowhere to be found." Hope said and Davina looked at her." what is that supposed to mean?" Davina asked, hope looked at her before speeding away.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" she said, maybe she should start acting more like her dad." Davina said." what is that supposed to mean?" Katherine asked.

" act more like her father. She knows what he's like, he's a terrible man." Stefan said.

" Elijah do you know anything what she meant?" Diego asked and he look to see the family looking at him." I can think of one, but I need to make sure." He said before speeding away.

" and there goes Mikaelson number two." Maya said." wait I think I know what she meant." Marcel said and they looked at him.

" what is it?" Davina asked, she needed to know so that she can stop Hope from whatever she's going to do.

" to act more like her father she needs to have no emotions." He said and their eyes widened.

" No." Davina said before running out the door, trying to find Hope.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛

Elijah look to see hope sitting on the edge of the water. He slowly walk to her.

" hope." He said and she turned around and looked at him." Elijah.." she said simply." are you okay?" He asked." Why wouldn't I be, my mom is dead. Everyone is ready to move on, but I can't." She said.

" hope we understand if you need space, you can take all the time in the world." He said as she slowly got up." but I do not wanna spend years in pain of the loss of a mother. I want to be free of it. I want to not feel any of it." Hope said.

" hope, your mother wouldn't want you to do this, so don't." He said." you're right, she wouldn't. But what's the fun in that?" She asked and smirked, Elijah's eyes widened when he realize what she had done.

" hope please tell me you didn't." He said." you know, you guys never really tell me how fun it is. Uncle Stefan made it sound like it was the worst. But it feels relief not to actually feel the pain." She said.

" Hope trust me for someone who hasn't turn it off. It is not the best way, I suffered through loss for the last centuries, and I have survived, your a Mikaelson, you can to." He said.

" I may be a Mikaelson, but I was raised as an Anderson, so excuse me if I do not know what it's like to actually be one." She said before walking up to him.

" so once I leave, I want you and the family to leave me alone, stay away from me while I go find the man who is responsible for my mother's death." She said.

" what, you shouldn't care about going after revenge your humanity is off you shouldn't worry about finding him." He said." you're right I don't but he took what was mine so now I have to make him pay for it. Tell the family I said goodbye and if I see them lurking around anywhere or if I feel even an inch of magic on trying to locate me, I'll be your worst nightmare." She said before disappearing.

Elijah!!

Davina ran to him, but stopped when she no longer saw Hope.

" where is she, where is she going." Davina asked." she's going to go find the man who killed her mother." He said." what, I told her not to." She said.

" I would say go tell her that, but she made it very clear that she wants none of us near her." He said as Elijah looked out to where hope used to be.

I fear the world isn't ready for hope Mikaelson.