5x06

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟵

" rise, and shine sleepyhead." Henrik told his sister, walking in the cellars to see her in a new different pair of clothes and was glaring at him." where'd you get those clothes from?" He asked.

" I broke out of your little cage during the night, bite one of your classmates and stole their clothes." she said, and he stared at him alerted." relax when your a witch, you know a thing or two about getting your clothes." She said.

" well, that's weird I stripped you of your magic." he told her." you strip me from practicing bigger spells, I can still do small type of magic." Hope said and he slowly nods.

" I brought something that might be able to bring back your humanity." he told her setting the book down.

" Now, if you think turning my humanity back on is going to help you and your family become together then I don't know what to tell you." Hope said walking closer out to the bars." and a book is not going to help me." She told him.

" it's not but maybe we have something in common that will give you symphony." He said." please we do not have anything in common." She said." well let's see both of our mothers lost the love of their lives. We were both hunted down by enemies, and we are both the first of our kind." He said.

" one, your mother is the reason for my uncle Elijah leaving her. Two, it was you who was mostly hunted down not me, and three, you are nothing like me. You may have been the first born hybrid, but you will never be the first." She said.

" please hope, you can be angry or you can help me find something." he told her." that's the thing I do not need your help because in the end, it was you and your mother's fault." She said, and he looked at her." how is this me and my mom's fault." He asked.

" your mother just couldn't help herself going after men who were taken and because of that, my mother lost the man she loved, and I had to grow without a father. You got to grow up with both of your parents I didn't." She said.

" I'm sorry what, barely my parents haven't even been in my life. My father was held prisoner for five years and I did not know anything about him. My mother was a werewolf for six months and I had to be away from her. my parents had to give me away to my aunt rebekah as soon as I was born." He said angrily.

" you really want to go there, my mother was taken from me as soon as I was born she was murdered by her own parents and I grew up without her for a year. My mother was kidnapped when I was seven years old and I haven't seen her since only to find out two years ago she was murdered. I barely had ANY TIME WITH NONE OF MY PARENTS, SO DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE YOUR TRAUMA TO MINE BECAUSE IN THE END YOU STILL GOT YOUR FAMILY WHILE I WAS BROKEN!!" She said angrily.

" there it is, there's that anger, let it out, let that pain out. It's the only way it could help you." He said and hope eyes glowed and she glared at him." let it out hope." He said and she screamed out.

A huge shock of wave sent Henrik to the wall and the bars was ripped from the walls. Hope's eyes went back to blue as she looked at him, wiping the tears off her face.

" just because we both share the same father, doesn't mean we share the same pain. remember that." She said before speeding away. Henrik watched as she left before wiping the blood off his face.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" she has gone too far now." Hayley said angrily, looking at her son to see the blood on his clothes." would you calm down, she didn't hurt him that much." Katherine said.

" don't tell me to calm down when someone hurted my son." Hayley said angrily to her." when I find her she's going down." She said." and what exactly are you going to do to her? Because we both know that if she sees you, there is a grave with your name on it. She knows everything about you and let me tell you, you are the person she hates the most." Davina said.

" you don't think I know that, I feel guilty every day, but in the end it gave me a family. it gave me my son." Hayley said." and in doing so you destroyed another, you are not going to touch hope and that's final." Davina said.

" well, you need to find a way to get her under control." Hayley yelled out." would you please." Elijah said thinking." what are you thinking about Elijah?" Klaus asked." hope attacks Henrik and just leaves." He said." and it's a bad thing, Why?" Kol asked.

" because the last time Hope was here, she stole something from the school to find her mother." He said." do you think maybe she took something to find Apep?" Marcel asked." I think she did." Henrik said and pointed to a empty shelf space.

" what book was here." Elijah asked." the tale of the dragon.." Henrik said." do you guys have any record on that book?" He asked." Uh yeah, it's on the computer.." he said before going up to the computer and typing it in.

" knowing hope it probably has information on where Apep is located." Elijah said." here." Henrik said and they looked at it.

" do you think she's heading towards Massachusetts." Davina asked." there's only one way to find out. We better go before she does something." Elijah said.

" well, I hope she does find this guy, and if she does, I'll be the one to kill him." Klaus said before walking away.