5x12

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟬

𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

For the past few weeks, Amelia has been getting worser than ever. She made sure to hide whatever was happening to her from the others so that they wouldn't have to worry about her when they are are focusing on Apep.

Hope sat down in the yard closed her eyes. Klaus came outside and saw her meditating.

" if there is any excuse why you're here then you should leave." She told him, he looks at her before slowly sitting next to her.

" I just want to see how you are doing." He asked." well now you know, you can leave." She said before going completely silent." Hope please I know that you feel like you don't need me. I don't blame you, but you are my daughter and I have every right to get to know you even if you hated." He told her.

" I don't need anyone. My mother is safely where she is and that's all I need." Hope said." and I totally respect that she was the one who raised you. She was the one who was there for you, but the least I can do is help you with your emotions. You did just turn them back on last week." He said to her, she turns to look at him.

" can you please just stop trying. A lot of years has passed. I do not need you to be my father." Hope said and he looked at her with his heart broken." Fine." He said before walking away.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Amelia sat in the kitchen, drinking herself something to calm her nerves. She had closed her eyes, trying to hold the blood that was rushing to come out. she heard a noise and opened her eyes to see Hayley had came into the kitchen.

" what are you doing here?" Amelia asked looking at her." I just wanted to see you." Hayley said before walking up to her and grabbing a chair sitting in front of her." how are you doing?" She asked.

" like I just came back from the dead." Amelia said and Hayley nodded." so what are you drinking?" Hayley asked and Amelia snapped.

" since when do you care about what I do?" Amelia asked glaring at her. Hayley stared at her before speaking." I've always cared about what you do, you were my best friend." Hayley told her.

" you're right you were my best friend so you shouldn't be concerned about what I'm doing." Amelia said." and what makes you say that?" Hayley asked.

" you had no concerns sleeping with the man I loved." Amelia said and Hayley looked at her." it's not my fault I did not know you two were together. you never mentioned you were with him, you just said you were dating some guy." Hayley told her.

" and you didn't stop to think maybe the reason why I didn't tell you I was dating klaus is because everyone would think so low of me." Amelia said." we wanted to keep our relationships secret.

" and again it wasn't my fault. I didn't know you two were together until Klaus mentioned it after we slept together. I never meant to hurt you Amelia I swear to you, but I don't regret it." Hayley told her.

Once she said that, Amelia slapped her across the face and Hayley's face turn to the side. She stared at Amelia with shock in her eyes.

" don't you ever say to my face that you do not regret sleeping with him." Amelia told her." well excuse me if I don't because it gave me my son, it gave me my family." Hayley told her and Amelia kicked her in the stomach and Hayley fell back into the cabinets.

" and because of that, my daughter didn't grow up with her family!" Amelia yelled and the two started fighting each other.

Amelia grabbed a stick from the chair leg before pushing Hayley against the wall, trying to push it through her heart. Hayley tried to push her away, but Amelia was siphoning from her making her weak.

Hayley used her last resort and that was biting Amelia on the arm, pushing her way. Amelia yelled out in pain as she looked at the werewolf bite on her arm.

Hayley stared in shock at what she did. She didn't mean to. It was an act of Defense. Soon everyone came into the room to see what happened.

" mom!" Hope yelled out and ran to her, hope looked at hayley with an angry expression on her face. Hope speeds to Hayley and grabbed a hold of her heart.

" you are going to pay for that." Hope said she was about to rip her heart out when Henrik pushed her off protecting his mom." Hope calm down, I do not want to hurt you." He told her and she chuckles." the only one who's going to get hurt is you two." She said, she went to attack them again when she was pushed back by her dad.

Hope looked to see him protecting Hayley and Henrik.

" it looks like you made your choice on who your family is." Hope said and klaus looked at her." I want you and the Mikaelsons to leave and don't come back." She said and klaus tries to reason with her." Get out!" She yelled out, the family looked at her shock before slowly walking out.

Before the family could leave, they heard a huge coughing sound, and saw Amelia puking out blood. Hope ran to her mom trying to figure out what was going on as she was coughing up more blood before going unconscious.

" is she okay?" Klaus asked." she doesn't concern you anymore, didn't I tell you to leave." Hope said." Hope please, I don't want there to be a fight." he told her.

" just go wherever you go. There always is a fight and I am not going to allow my mother to be a part of it now leave." She said before going back, hugging her mom. The family eventually left, leaving the others in silence.