Chapter Twenty-four: Steve vs Billy

~November 5, 1984~

~November 5, 1984~

Mike steps away from the group, making his way towards Eleven. 

"Eleven."

"Mike," she breathes out, the two sharing a long heartfelt hug. 

Max who stood in-between Dustin and Lucas looks over at the boys for confirmation. "Is that..." They nod. Mike pulls back and stares into Eleven's eyes. "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-" "353 days," she says surprising Mike. "I heard." "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper voices, surprising everyone in the room. He had known Eleven was alive this entire time. He approaches the two. "The hell is this? Where have you been?" "Where have you been?" El shots back. He pulls her in for a hug. 

"You've been hiding her," Mike says in realization. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike pushes at Hopper who turns and grabs Mike's shirt, the material balling up in his fist. "Hey! Let's talk. Alone." Hopper pushes Mike forward, the two going into a room to talk. 

As soon as they had left, Lucas and Dustin immediately run over and develop Eleven into a hug. Eleven wraps her arms around the two. "We missed you," Lucas tells her. "I missed you, too." "We talked about you pretty much every day," Dustin tells her as the three pull apart. Eleven frowns and brings her hands up to Dustin's mouth. "Teeth." Dustin steps back and stares at her. "What?" "You have teeth." Dustin and Lucas smile. "Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin makes a purring noise.