Chapter Twelve: The Monster

~November 11, 1983~

~November 11, 1983~

"Nancy!" Jonathan screams, his throat becoming raw as he frantically searches the woods. "Jessica! Where are you?" he cries shining his flashlight onto the trees once again.

Back in the upside down, Jessica and Nancy continue to run for the life. "Nancy! Jessica!" "Did you hear that?!" Jessica asks as she continues pulling Nancy along. She nods. "Jonathan! Jonathan! We're right here!" 

"Nancy! Jess!"

"Jonatan, where are you? Jonathan! Jonathan. We're right here!" Nancy cries as she and Jessica continues running through the woods.

"Jonathan!" Jessica screams at the top of her lungs. "I'm right here! Jess! Nancy! Just follow my voice!" "That's his voice, come on!" Jessica tells Nancy as they follow it. "Follow my voice! I'm right here!" 

Just as Jessica and Nancy run around a tree, the monster jumps out and lets out a horrifying screech. Jessica and Nancy both scream and run in the opposite direction. Jonathan's heart jumps when he hears their screams. "Jess! Nancy!" he cries as he races over to a tree that had a weird portal on the side of it.

Back in the upside down, Jessica pulls Nancy over to a tree and pushes her up against it. Nancy lets out a wince as her back collided with the rough bark. Jessica raises a finger up to her lips, signaling Nancy to be quiet. Nancy nods as they hear the monster screech once again. Jessica presses herself up against Nancy as the monster crept around the tree they were hiding behind.