The Beginning

The end of the Archon War drew to a close as Xiao fell to the ground. After slaying so many gods his Karmic Debt wayed upon him. Xiao had become corrupted to the point of no return. Not wanting to kill him, the God Morax seals him inside a barrier deep in the mountains until one day he could save him. This went on for many centuries until someone in Modern times came to rescue him. A girl with a mission stumbled upon him and saves Xiao. This girl will change everything for Liyue. Her name is Liliana and is the daughter of Guizhong. Her mother gave her a very important mission. What the mission is she won't tell a soul.

Modern Day Liyue was a very peaceful place. Legends of the Adepti were told throughout generations, but one stood out the most. A tale of an adeptus who took the form of a young boy and fought side by side with Rex Lapis. No one ever saw his face after the end of the Archon War, but this tale lived on. Many thought he died like the other Yaksha's or fell to corruption. One was true and the other wasn't. To honor the legend a large Inn was dedicated in the Legendary Yaksha's name. No one will truly know this adeptus until someone saves him from his Karmic Debt.

Arriving deep in the mountains a girl smiles as a light shined in the distance. A voice echoes in her mind. 'Please Be Careful'. She giggles and pulls her coat down from her head. "Of course, Mother". The wind ferociously as she climbs the mountain. The wind sways her Golden locks aside as she walks further. Upon arriving at an enclosed area, she smiles even more. "Found it!". Walking further to it she places her hand on it as her appearance comes on it. Her golden eyes shine in the clear rock-like formation. Glancing into the formation she notices a figure inside it. "This is the one".

Closing her eyes, she places both hands on the formation and begins to chant. Wind furiously blows to her as it blows her coat off. "Hnngh!". The girl starts to lose balance as a ghostly figure keeps her in place. 'Continue'. She nods and pours more power into the formation. Golden cracks begin to form as it breaks. A loud boom echoes through the canyon with thick fog blanketing her surroundings. Covering her eyes, she summons a golden sphere to help her see. After a while the fog dissipates, she is finally able to see.

Looking around she spots a boy on the ground. She walks to him and sits down next to him. 'Calm yourself'. Yet again she closes her eyes and places her hand on him. 'Begin'. A beam of light surrounds them as the darkness around the boy fades. The boy coughs suddenly and spits out blood. "Mother warned me about this". She picks him up and places his arm over her shoulder. She carefully walks down the mountain and teleports to a nearby Inn. She teleports inside of her room and places the boy on the bed. She begins treating the boy's various wounds. It took her a while to properly treat his injuries. Once she is done, she sits on the floor and falls asleep.