A Helpful Solution

Hearing what happened with Bubu Pharmacy made Lily upset. She generally thought she was doing something good. Lily leaves the city after talking with Dr. Baizhu some more. She was bothered with the news and wanted to do something about it, but how? 

While thinking of a solution Lily walks through Qiongli Estuary on her way back to the Inn. Guizhong appears next to her. 'What's bothering, child?'. "The fact that I'm running Bubu Pharmacy out of business". 'I'm sure there's a solution'. "That's what I'm thinking of, but I can't think of many".

Lily kicked a rock into the water, sighing. "It feels like it's my fault". 'It's not your fault at all'. "It feels like it. Everyone relies on the "Healing Adeptus" now". Lily wasn't mad for people calling her. 

Don't get her wrong she loves helping people, but it seemed that some were taking advantage of her. "It kind of feels people are taking advantage of me". Guizhong wanted to comment on that, but she too had the same problem during the war, so she knows how she feels. "Your feelings are valid".

Hisano also appears next to her. "Hisano, what about you?". "A lot would come to me for healing, but also many came just for small ailments". That's what most of her calls were for. Lily was happy to help at first, but it started to be an occurrence. "I chose to take more serious injuries rather than small ailments that mortal healers could take care of". 

Her words got Lily thinking. She doesn't want to be rude and ignore any calls, but she has a point. Liyue Harbor didn't have a healing adeptus until now. People wanted to see the new adeptus in action. Their actions until now are a result of that.

The three of them talked some more as Lily sat down to think. The two had a point and she pondered on that. Like her mother said there must be a solution. Lily had a conflicted look on her as she contemplated. She was very focused on it as well. "...Are you hurt?". A voice snaps her out of her thoughts. "Huh?". 

Lily looks up and sees a little girl. "...Are you hurt?". "N-No, I'm just thinking". "..Ok". 'What's a little girl doing here?' she thought. Now that she's thinking about this the girl does look familiar. The little girl sat down next to her. "...What's on your mind?".

Lily quickly thought of an answer. "Something's bothering me". "..Ok". Does she say more? She vaguely says what's bothering her. The little girl listens intently. As the two talk, Lily's mood improves. A light bulb lit in her head. "...Feeling better?". Lily smiles "Indeed I am!". 

She stands up along with the girl. "Thank you. I'm Lily by the way". "..I'm Qiqi". 'Ah, that explains it' she thought. "Qiqi, what're you doing out here so far away from Liyue Harbor?". "...Dr. Baizhu, sent me to find sweet flowers".

This far from the harbor? Sweet flowers grow everywhere. "Since you helped me out can I help you find sweet flowers?". It looked like Qiqi was contemplating her help. "..Ok". Lily accompanies Qiqi around to find sweet flowers. It took them a little while to find the amount.

Qiqi was assigned for, but they eventually got the amount. "...Qiqi's done...Must return to Bubu Pharmacy". "Ok. May I walk you back?". Qiqi nods and takes Lily's hand as they walk back to Liyue Harbor. After getting Qiqi back safely, Lily returns to the inn where Xiao was waiting for her.

It was almost dinner time so the two ate together. "How was your day, flower?". "It was nice! Got to see some friends again and helped out Qiqi". Speaking of Qiqi, Lily smiled at the memory of helping her. She had fun helping her. Lily sighs happily "Someday I'd love to have children". Xiao spits out his tea. 'What brought this on?' he thought. They just got engaged! 

A/N: Geez, Lily you just got engaged! Lol. Qiqi makes an appearance! Nex chapter we get to see Lily's idea! For now, I'll try to keep up with my regular schedule but that could always change. 

See you soon! 

-Aria