Planning an Idea

(A/N: I can imagine Halo doing that lol!)

Lily brings up her idea to Xiao. "It sounds like an interesting idea". Lily smiles "I know! Talking with Mom, Hisano, and Qiqi helped me come up with it". Lily's idea was to work with Bubu Pharmacy to help out patients. 

Such a good pharmacy shouldn't go out of business because of her. "My only concern is the other mortals". Xiao was still quite jealous. Lily chuckles and pets Xiao's hair. "I hear you, my jealous yaksha". Xiao puffs up his cheeks in protest, making Lily laugh again. But his words did get her thinking.

Now what could help with that? Someone who the people of Liyue listen to and respect. Someone who has power. 'Lady Ninnguang?' she thought. She would have to ask for an audience. Going to someone who knows Ninnguang would be the first thing. "Xiao, I'd like to visit Ganyu before my plan goes into action". 

Xiao tilts his head. "May I ask why?". Lily grins "You'll see". Taking his fiancé's words, Xiao follows Lily to the Jade Chamber. Lily sent Halo to give word of their sudden arrival so Ganyu wouldn't be shocked.

The couple arrives at the balcony to Ganyu's office and knocks on the door. Ganyu opens the door with a little Halo twirling around her. It beams when it sees Lily and flies over to her. It nestles itself onto her shoulder while she tells Ganyu of her plan. 

Ganyu listens intently as she continues. Lily had a plan to announce her partnership with Bubu Pharmacy and was worried about crowd control. "You'd like to meet with Lady Ninnguang?". Lily nods "If I'm able to...". "That wouldn't be an issue but...".

Ganyu glances towards Xiao. "It'd be best if you went alone". Having two adepti would make the situation pretty uncomfortable. Lily turns to him "Is that alright?". Xiao glances at her. "Whatever my flower wants". Lily smiles "Thank you!". 

Ganyu arranges an emergency meeting with Lady Ninnguang and Adeptus Sirona. Lily dawns her adeptal form and asks Halo to stay with them. Halo twirls in response and plops itself onto Xiao's head. She leaves with Ganyu while Xiao is left alone with Halo.

The two arrive shortly after at Ninnguang's office. Ganyu knocks on the door as Lily walks into the room. Ninnguang and her three secretaries bow to her, making her flinch. 'That's a first' she thought. "It's an honor to meet Adeptus Sirona". "T-There's no need to bow". 

The four raise their heads. "You're as humble as the rumors suggest" said Ninnguang. "Thank you?". Ninnguang gestures to her secretaries to leave while the two get down to business. "I heard from Ganyu you'd like some help".

Lily nods "I do. If I may; I'd like to have Millelith control the crowds during my announcement". Ninnguang hums "That won't be a problem at all. It's my honor to help you". Lily silently sighs in relief, careful not to lose her composure. 

Lily lightly bows out of habit. "Thank you very much". Ninnguang smiles "It's my pleasure". It wasn't a long meeting and Lily returned to Ganyu's office a little while later. She heavily sighs and plops onto Xiao. "Was it successful?" asked Xiao.

She nods and mumbles "It was stressful". Ganyu lightly smiles. "Lady Ninnguang does have a unique aura". Lily turns her head to her. "Yes! I don't know how you can work for her!". Ganyu laughs "She's an amazing person who I respect". "That she is" said Lily. 

Ganyu allows them to stay a while longer to give Lily a breather. It was fun to chat with her as well. Before they leave Ganyu congratulates them on their recent engagement. The two thank her and head back to the inn. Tomorrow will be pretty eventful. 

A/N: Hm, I wonder if it'll go smoothly. We'll have to wait and see~! I realized that Halo hasn't been in many chapters! My, goodness. Halo will appear more in the future. 

See you soon! 

-Aria