Traveler Introductions

The third day of the festival commenced as Aether was too busy with Commissions to enjoy the festivities. Paimon protested every time they passed food stalls saying she would starve to death even though they had enough food. Aether just ignored her and went on completing the Commissions. 

One however was interesting. 'Bring Festival supplies to Wangshu Inn'. Were they planning to have something at the Inn even though everything was in the city? That he didn't know how to answer. Nevertheless, he wanted to finish today's Commissions.

Arriving at the Inn he was greeted by Lily. "Aether!". Lily was the only one in Liyue who called him by his name instead of his title "Traveler". It's not that he didn't mind being called that, but it was nice for someone to do that. She reminded him of his sister after all. "Morning Lily". They both smile at each other. 

Paimon, who was grossed by the entire thing, complained. "Come on Paimon's hungry!". Lily giggles at her pouty face and offers them a meal. "Yay! Food!". They sat down to eat while Lily cooked in the kitchen. She had eaten after she had her morning training with Xiao.

While finishing up the last bit of food, Lily couldn't help but wonder what impact Aether would have on Liyue. Her thoughts compelled her to ask him out of the blue. "So, what're you doing in Liyue?". Aether widens his eyes a little. 

What a weird question to ask out of the blue like that. "I am, um, looking for my lost sibling". He seemed a bit flustered by that. "That's sad. Hope you find them". He nods as silent falls. Lily left shortly after and had something she needed to do. It was her Session Time with Xiao.

She teleports to Xiao's room that's located at the top of the Inn. She knocks on the door and enters. "Xiao, I'm here". Breathing was heard to her right. Lily looks over and finds Xiao asleep in bed. She quietly walks over to him and places her hand on his forehead. 

She then is teleported inside his mind. The vast Inner world of his was still the same as last time, but something felt off. Lily observes her surroundings and finds Inner Xiao with Karmic Binds on him. She runs to him and quickly gets rid of them.

He opened his eyes soon after and glanced at Lily. "Are you alright?". Xiao nods and sits up. "Thank you for that". She nods "Of course". Recent events must've triggered something. "Is anything bothering you?". Xiao shakes his head. "Nothing really". 

Lily furrows her brow. "It doesn't seem like it". Karmic Binds won't appear that sudden if something wasn't bothering him. "Xiao, tell me what's bothering you". They make eye contact. "The Traveler has arrived. I worry for Liyue's safety".

Oh, that must explain it then. "I met him not too long ago. He seemed like a delightful person". Xiao widens his eyes. "You met them?". Lily nods "I don't feel any ill intent from him. I doubt he'll threaten Liyue". 

That didn't seem to remove him of his worries. "If you still have doubts. I can introduce you to him". He hums "That'll help". After a little while Lily returns. She had to give more encouragement to Xiao once he woke. She finally convinced him to meet the Traveler.

Lily left to go get Aether and return to the Balcony.

Persuading Aether was easy. He seemed like he wanted to meet the unknown presence he felt earlier. They arrive at the Balcony shortly after their talk. Aether looks around for the person in question and sees them looking out from the Balcony's view. Lily walks to them and whispers something. They turn around to him. 

Bright Amber eyes glared towards the Traveler. Aether lowers his gaze. "H-Hello, I'm Aether; the Traveler" Xiao studied him and found what Lily said to be true. He has no malicious intent at all. "Adeptus Xiao, it's nice to meet you, Traveler". A few more greetings and Xiao were now acquainted with Aether. 

A/N: Hi Everyone! 3.0 is out!!! I'm so excited to explore every inch of Sumeru! There are so many interesting things in this update. I really want Collei. Her lore is sad, and I highly recommend you guys look into it. I wish everyone good luck on their pulls! (My pull history isn't that great. Mona haunts me)

Ooh! Xiao and Aether meet! Their meeting was short and different from in the game. I did that to spruce things up for this Fanfic. Lily hopes that they get along in the future. (I do as well)

Another thing: My Second Fanfic is out! No not worry, the chapter schedule will not change at all for this one. Please feel free to check it out if you want too of course. It's a Kazuhaxoc.