Lantern Rite Special Part 1

A/N: Hi Everyone! I am finished with part 1. This was much bigger than I expected so I am breaking it up into 2 parts. The second part will focus on the meal with Hu Tao and everyone. Hope you guys enjoy Part 1! Warning; It's a little long! (Little Suprise at the end!)

The Lantern Rite was very special for Lily. It was a time to spend with friends. She was always busy leading up to the Lantern Rite. She had various gifts to prepare for all of her dear friends. Xiao was also busy defeating monsters during this time. 

The couple rarely saw each other but would always check up on each other from time to time. Since Lantern Rite was only a day away, Lily made plans to venture out and visit everyone. She was almost finished and began gathering her presents.

Before she set out, she made sure to double check everything. Lily places everything in her dimensional storage place and was about to head off when her mother's voice spoke to her.

'Don't forget the outfit Zhongli picked out for you'. Oh, she was right. "You're right!". She runs up to her room and takes out a red dress with a silk flower hairpin. 

(A/N: Her outfit btw

(A/N: Her outfit btw. I wanted her to have a red outfit because red is a lucky color to wear during the lunar new year. Hope you guys like it. Pic isn't mine)

It didn't take her long to get dressed and soon left the Inn. While on the way she decides to check up on Xiao. The other day scared her when she learned that Xiao passed out in Dihua Marsh.

Lily scolded him for an entire hour after that. Xiao was at his usual spot defeating monsters when she arrived. "Xiao!". He turns to see her running to him in a new dress. She looked absolutely stunning. He blushed as she approached. "Yes, Flower?". She smiles at him. "I came to check up on you and also bring some refreshments". 

Lily gives him a container of Almond Tofu and a glass of sunsettia juice. "Thank you...". "You're Welcome. Now don't forget to not overdo it and come directly to me if your karmic debt begins to affect you".

He nods as she kisses him and teleports to the Harbor. Her first stop was Wangmin Restaurant. Xiangling greets her at the counter. "Happy Lantern Rite, Lily!". "Same to you! I brought you a gift". Lily gives her a medium size box that was a little heavy. Xiangling eagerly opened the box as her eyes lit up. 

A limited-edition cooking set made of bronze that came all of the way from Inazuma. "Oh my! Thank you so much!!". Xiangling comes out and gives Lily a big hug. "Thank you so much!". Lily giggles and smiles "You're very welcome!".

After some more chatting Lily leaves and continues her venture. Next was Xingqiu and Chongyun. She gave Xingqiu an exclusive book from Sumeru and Chongyun, a kit of newly made popsicles that have a heat resistance to them. Both were very grateful for their gifts. 

(A/N: I couldn't think of a good gift for Chongyun so I came up with popsicles with heat resistance. Haha...what a weird gift) 

She bids them farewell and Happy Lantern Rite as she moves on. "Mom, if you see anything you like just let me know". 'I know, but you don't have to get me anything'. She sighs and continues walking. "Like I said this morning, I too want you to enjoy the Lantern Rite".