Rescue?

Going to the highest point of the Inn she looks down and finds several soldiers around the Inn. 'What is going on?' she thought. She leaves the balcony of the Inn and asks a worker. "May I ask what's going on?". The person looks at her with confusion. "Don't you know? The seal of the Legendary Adeptus has been broken". They continue "The Millelith have been dispatched to find out what happened". A sudden realization rushes through her as she rushes to her room but is stopped by Soldiers. Some were taking the unconscious Xiao out of her room as someone grabbed her arm. "Girl, we have questions for you".

Lily tries to break free as the soldier grips tighter. "Let me go!". A young woman with horns notices the commotion and sees Lily's eyes turn a Golden Blue hue. The woman tries to yell at them to stop as a sudden bright light blinds them. Lily teleports away from the Inn and lands somewhere. She falls to the ground huffing and shaking. Lily wasn't fond of large numbers of people nor big crowds. Tears threaten to fall as a voice comforts her. 'It's alright'. Her mother's voice calms her down. Closing her eyes, she draws upon her power and is brought to a Domain. Opening her eyes sees her mother sipping tea.

She walks to her. "Mother, may I join you?". Guizhong nods to her. Lily sits next to her. Guizhong passes a cup of tea to her. "Drink, it'll help to calm your nerves". She takes a sip as the taste reminds her of her father. "Are you alright?". Lily looks at her as she points to her left wrist. It was bruised from the soldier. "It's fine...". 

 Guizhong softly sighs "It looks bad. Let me take a look". Lily shows her wrist. Guizhong summons some wrapping and ointment as she applies some to it. Lily hisses a little as she wraps it. "There all done". She thanks her and sips some more of the tea. "You know what you should do".

What Guizhong said made her freeze into place. "Yes...Mother". Lily whisps away and returns to her body. She opens her eyes and stands up. She breathes in and calls upon her power. A glowing sphere appears in her hand. "Guide me to Xiao". The light shines as it guides her South. The Millelith took Xiao to a guarded area for observation. 

Many people who knew Xiao were there as well. The woman from earlier came into the room where Xiao was. "It's nice to see you Adeptus Xiao". A knock at the door came with someone entering it. "Ganyu, how is he?". Another woman came in. Ganyu bows to her. "Lady Keqing, he's injured but will make a full recovery".

The girl nods and leaves. Ganyu was happy to see him after so long but was conflicted on how the seal was broken and who that girl was. She had such a familiarity to her. Ganyu couldn't figure out who that was. The golden sphere leads Lily to an outpost full of Millelith soldiers. The sphere dissipates as she quietly enters without getting detected. 

She finds Xiao on a makeshift bed still asleep. She was about to pick him up when several Soldiers surrounded her. "Stop right there!". They point their weapons at her as they slowly go towards her. Lily then sees the woman from before walking in.

More Soldiers show up. "Seize her!". Lily had no choice but to call upon that power of hers. "As per the Ancient Contract; I, Liliana shall protect Adeptus Xiao!". A surge of energy flows through the room as Lily's body changes. Her braided hair comes apart as it flows down with a Glaze Lily forming in her hair. 

Her eyes turn a Goldish Blue hue as her outfit changes into a sky blue Hanfu patterned with Glaze Lilies. The light dissolves showing those in the room her outfit. Ganyu gasps at her. She looked just like Guizhong. Keqing brings back up as Ganyu stops them. "Ganyu why did you stop us?". She shakes her head. The girl she saw emitted a very familiar aura. She almost had the same aura as a God. What could that be about? 

A/N: Hello! Thank you to everyone who saw/read my fanfic it means so much to me! Next Chapter will be out soon! See you next time! 

Sincerely 

-Aria   :-)